Which is the Best: Amazon, Clickbank, Linkshare, or CJ?

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
If you want to do affiliate marketing, you have a lot of options. You can do affiliate marketing with Amazon, Clickbank, Linkshare, ShareASale, CJ, etc. Some of these affiliate networks do not require you to have your own website, whereas some of these affiliate networks require you to have your own website. But among all these options, which one do you think is the best option.

All of these affiliate networks are equally good, however, the key to make money with affiliate marketing is promoting the right product using the right method.

If you are promoting through your website, you need a huge organic traffic on your website.

If you are promoting through social media, you need a huge following on your pages.

If you are promoting through videos, your views need a lot of views and engagements.

You might not realize, but a lot of companies offer affiliate program, however, they run their program through third party affiliate network. For instance, you can do affiliate marketing for web hosting companies namecheap, ipage, hostgator, etc. through affiliate network called Impact.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I have tried all of these affiliate networks, and I am staying with Amazon, not because it is easy to generate sales with Amazon or because Amazon offers the best commission, it is because Amazon is a bigger company and people shop with confidence on Amazon and they are never cheated on Amazon. With Linkshare and Commission Junction any Tom, Dick, and Harry start affiliate marketing their products and stores your visitors might not buy the product because the store or the business is not well known (would you buy from any store that is unknown to you?). I have tried to use Impact. It has a high requirement for affiliate marketers, you need a social page with a huge following or a website with huge traffic, I was rejected from a lot of affiliate marketing offers, and I was only accepted for namecheap (perhaps that's because I am a namecheap customer)