Which domain registrar is your favourite?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
When we say Domain registrars, it means domain name servers or companies (DNS) e.g Namecheap, Namebio, GoDaddy, Hugohost, etc platforms you buy your domain names regularly from.

I use Namecheap mostly, their domain names are mostly affordable especially when I'm registering a newly suggested domain, which i picked out or filtered from the expired list of domains.

As a webmaster, which domain registrar is your favourite amongst all? And what are your reasons you choose them over others?

Mika

VIP Contributor
I have been Namecheap customer for more than 2 years. When I was trying to register my first domain I searched online looking for the best domain registrars. I made a shortlist of various domain registrars like namechep, ipage, godaddy, hostgator, bluehost, etc. Since I was not only trying to register a domain but also host my first website, also checked the hosting cost. I left out the web host that had terrible hosting service. I checked the host that also provided a free domain if the hosting service was bought. But upon close scrutiny, I found these services a little more expensive. My research told me Namecheap was the best even though I had to pay for the domain (as opposed to free domain from ipage, or hostgator). Namecheap was really cheap for first-time customers. I could register a domain for $8 and buy hosting for $20. My website could be up and running just for $28. The renewal cost for the domain and hosting were higher in the second year but I thought I could easily make some money from the website to maintain my website for the second year. If you are new, I suggest you try namechep.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Namecheap have been one of the best, some consider it as the best, no doubt, I've used namecheap before even I hosted my first blog two years ago. I allowed my blog and domain to expire when I have no money to renew it, and my blog didn't earn me anything. I've went through the domain and hosting plan of namecheap, GoDaddy, Namebio, ipage, I have to say, namecheap is best when it comes to registering domain for the fist time.
I'm planning too, to register another domain and buy hosting plan using namecheap, I want to get going with blogging. I have three domain names I bought which I've kept for sale on Namebio, GoDaddy, I bought them from expireddomains, I want to resell for profit. They aren't suitable for my blog niche, that's why I'm not going to use any of them to set up my blog. I look forward to start my blog when I'm relieved of my gigs around crypto and the gigs paying me instantly at the moment around paid forums.