Which crypto is good for investment for a period of 10 years?

Razor1911

The crypto market is expanding like the universe after the big bang. The expansion is so intense that overall market cap is increasing 2-3% daily these days. The main contributor is the Bitcoin and Ethereum, Bitcoin holds 35% of the overall crypto market capitalization.

In this ever growing market, everyone wants to get profitable. But chosing the correct asset will bring better return for future. As per my analysis, the most preferred crypto for investment for a period of 10 years in desending order as follows

1. Dogecoin
2. Etherum
3. Dash
4. Shiba Inu
5. Litecoin.

I have picked dogecoin at the top due to its current hype in the market. it is surging towards its all time high, even in bearish market. Which is a sign that it has tremendous support of buyers.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
Do you really think that it is good to invest in crypto currency for 10 years? Are you sure that the particular crypto coin would still be alive by that time? Anyway, a long term investment is not good in crypto because from what I have observed the trading or traders are focused on the current prices. They buy and sell instantly.

Razor1911

Lolz,Why would they want to kill the powerful dogecoin of Elon musk ? Elon musk will never like to hear this, lolz,, anyway I think I should consider investing in it because me I do not like investing in any coin I do not do a deep research about,it might actually be the next doge coin in the future
Haha! It is just to create hype and nothing else. Since dogecoin's market cap was increasing rapidly, shiba's developer might have thought of linking the crypto with doge may attract the attention of doge investors. And surprisingly that idea worked. The market cap of shiba ballooned within just a few trading sessions.

Ahmedo24

Verified member
In the period of 10 years it is very very possible that Shiba Inu would have grown more because of the limited team behind it so having it now he's a good advantage likewise the binance coin the potential in it is so enormous as we can see the platform is one of the biggest Crypto currency exchange platform at the moment with very active project been launched .

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
The possibility is high really. The coin already have given good returns since its inception. The main reason why It caught the investors eye is because of it's tagline, dogecoin killer. At this moment dogecoin is very popular among the investors for all the good reasons, now since shiba is also linked to dogecoin, the Price of shiba also gained significantly.
Lolz,Why would they want to kill the powerful dogecoin of Elon musk ? Elon musk will never like to hear this, lolz,, anyway I think I should consider investing in it because me I do not like investing in any coin I do not do a deep research about,it might actually be the next doge coin in the future

Razor1911

Shiba Inu might actually be one of the best cryptocurrency news to consider investing on because it is just new and there is high possibility that it might grow more than that, binance smart change is one of the best cryptocurrency is known as BNB, any of this is still the best for you to invest as far as you have money.
The possibility is high really. The coin already have given good returns since its inception. The main reason why It caught the investors eye is because of it's tagline, dogecoin killer. At this moment dogecoin is very popular among the investors for all the good reasons, now since shiba is also linked to dogecoin, the Price of shiba also gained significantly.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Shiba Inu might actually be one of the best cryptocurrency news to consider investing on because it is just new and there is high possibility that it might grow more than that, binance smart change is one of the best cryptocurrency is known as BNB, any of this is still the best for you to invest as far as you have money.

Ahmedo24

Verified member
There is a possibility that investing in dodge coin or Shiba Inu who will yield more profit compared to investing in Bitcoin know that bitcoin will grow but this two coins are mentioned we grow more than bitcoin because their value is still very small and the potential to grow is much higher than that of Bitcoin that I can assure you.

CSM63

The crypto market is expanding like the universe after the big bang. The expansion is so intense that overall market cap is increasing 2-3% daily these days. The main contributor is the Bitcoin and Ethereum, Bitcoin holds 35% of the overall crypto market capitalization.

In this ever growing market, everyone wants to get profitable. But chosing the correct asset will bring better return for future. As per my analysis, the most preferred crypto for investment for a period of 10 years in desending order as follows

1. Dogecoin
2. Etherum
3. Dash
4. Shiba Inu
5. Litecoin.

I have picked dogecoin at the top due to its current hype in the market. it is surging towards its all time high, even in bearish market. Which is a sign that it has tremendous support of buyers.
In. My. Opinion. Bitcoin. Will. Be. The. King.

Nina111

What do you think of YoFarm, the new native crypto currency on Yobit? Yobit has been around for 8 years and seems trust worthy. I am buying some YoFarm to provide liquidity and earn the high interest.

minenovo

I still think Bitcoin is the most prudent option for long-term positions. Other than that, maybe Ethereum?

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor

1. Dogecoin
2. Etherum
3. Dash
4. Shiba Inu
5. Litecoin.

Hi. Nice to meet you. Your thread is very interesting. It is true, that today more and more people are interested in investing in cryptocurrencies. I have heard that a lot of people earn money daily from crypto investment. For this reason, I decided to invest in cryptocurrencies too. To be honest I do not have any special knowledge of them and I really do not know which cryptocurrency is good for investment. I think that it is a risky investment but nevertheless, it is exciting and it is worth trying. My advice is to invest only what you can afford to lose. Anyway, thank you very much for your informative thread. Wish you every success in the crypto business.