Which crypto is good for investment for a period of 10 years?

Razor1911

The crypto market is expanding like the universe after the big bang. The expansion is so intense that overall market cap is increasing 2-3% daily these days. The main contributor is the Bitcoin and Ethereum, Bitcoin holds 35% of the overall crypto market capitalization.

In this ever growing market, everyone wants to get profitable. But chosing the correct asset will bring better return for future. As per my analysis, the most preferred crypto for investment for a period of 10 years in desending order as follows

1. Dogecoin
2. Etherum
3. Dash
4. Shiba Inu
5. Litecoin.

I have picked dogecoin at the top due to its current hype in the market. it is surging towards its all time high, even in bearish market. Which is a sign that it has tremendous support of buyers.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Though ripple is not among the coins you listed, but I think it should be considered as well. I don't advice people to invest much on bitcoin because it seems it has reached its highest elasticity. It is best used as a trading coin. Among the ones you listed, Shiba Inu still has the potential people want after doge coin.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
I would rather consider Bitcoin and Ethereum for long term investment because it has come to stay and there's always an increment in value for Bitcoin every year and more over, the next halving.

Tron and Xrp should also be considered because I see future in them.
Doge is a hyped coin and people that influences are just for the sake of gain. Mop!

Not giving investment idea, just sharing my opinion!

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
Although dogecoin moved very high but now the price is not really encouraging , other crypto like cardano should be major lookout for and profitable coin to invest in these recent days , because i feel like the price of the coin would move very high very soon , despite the huge fall that happen in the crypto market

Razor1911

Investing in any type of cryptocurrency is a risk . You don't know what will become of your capital. Whether you will make profit or lose your money is unpredictable.

Don't invest what you can't afford to lose. Invest a small amount of money that won't make you sad if you eventually gain nothing out of your investment.

Bitcoin is the king of all cryptocurrencies today. Another cryptocurrency may become the king tomorrow. So, be careful if you want to invest in bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies.
Though it is risky but it also has rewards. it is general phenomenon that the more the risk in investment there will be chances of higher profit. I would say even if you want to invest in crypto market you should invest with small amount of money. So that even if you lose you don't have to to feel the heat.

uforwealth

Verified member
Investing in any type of cryptocurrency is a risk . You don't know what will become of your capital. Whether you will make profit or lose your money is unpredictable.

Don't invest what you can't afford to lose. Invest a small amount of money that won't make you sad if you eventually gain nothing out of your investment.

Bitcoin is the king of all cryptocurrencies today. Another cryptocurrency may become the king tomorrow. So, be careful if you want to invest in bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Binance smart chain is one of the best cryptocurrency you should consider holding for long-term, it is a nice project and if you have the money to invest for the period of 10 years will make a lot of money, ripple is also the best if you can buy now that is cheap.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Ripple is fundamentally a strong coin too. But the recent few sessions were not that good for the coin. Mostly it remained undervalued in these sessions. Though, longer term I think it has good potential to be a market changer. Only thing is that you will need to invest it for long term to reap good profits.
yes you are right most of the one I am doing I'm doing it for long-term investment and that is what I will be doing for a long time of about two to three years,a lot of people that invested in bitcoins in 2009 are already millionaires now. What is the function of digital currency

Razor1911

the one I can consider for long-term is not there and the one I will be very much interested to invest for long-term investment is ripple because it has a lot of potential,I just believe this is one of the best cryptocurrency you should consider to invest on for the period of 10 years or more, you will make a lot of money from it.
Ripple is fundamentally a strong coin too. But the recent few sessions were not that good for the coin. Mostly it remained undervalued in these sessions. Though, longer term I think it has good potential to be a market changer. Only thing is that you will need to invest it for long term to reap good profits.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
the one I can consider for long-term is not there and the one I will be very much interested to invest for long-term investment is ripple because it has a lot of potential,I just believe this is one of the best cryptocurrency you should consider to invest on for the period of 10 years or more, you will make a lot of money from it.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Haha! It is just to create hype and nothing else. Since dogecoin's market cap was increasing rapidly, shiba's developer might have thought of linking the crypto with doge may attract the attention of doge investors. And surprisingly that idea worked. The market cap of shiba ballooned within just a few trading sessions.
that means I should consider investing in it for long-term because when they were trading it on pancakes swap I did not have time to invest in it as I was very much concentrating on other potential and new coming cryptocurrency, I might consider investing in it now.

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
Dogecoin and shiba would have been a very good pick for me but I wouldn't go for them because they are been controlled by one man called Elon Musk. I dont think that willl be good news in the future looking at his antecedent with what he has done with bitcoin and Etherum playing with people's asset and trying to control a system that should be decentralized. I would go for ripple or litecoin. I will still be a billionaire with them either way.

Putta Vince

I have voted for bitcoin , but coins like Ethereum and Litecoin also have the potential to reach high standards. In my opinion , bitcoin would be more than $10,00,000 in the next 10 years.

Razor1911

Though ripple is not among the coins you listed, but I think it should be considered as well. I don't advice people to invest much on bitcoin because it seems it has reached its highest elasticity. It is best used as a trading coin. Among the ones you listed, Shiba Inu still has the potential people want after doge coin.
You are correct mate. Bitcoin might have reached its horizon. And now it's fine time for the small coins to take the stage. Talking about ripple, it certainly has potential but from the past few months, it has been hard on it. Though it has given some growth, but compared to other coins the growth is very limited. If you already invested in ripple, you can surely hold it, it will fetch some sweet fruit for sure.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
That makes Doge even more attracting, Since Elon has large userbase who supports his comments. The doge will surely reach to the moon. His intentions are quite clear now, and people already started to invest in dogecoin now. Even shiba is also gaining in the name of doge, otherwise there is nothing so specific about shiba.
Yes, i agree with your thoughts. Dogecoin is simply pushing SHIBA INU forward, without Elon musk influence no one would've heard about the coin Shiba. That's why when an influencer push campaign of a particular commodity, by branding with nice description people turn their attention to it. But when a poor or less influential man advertises such, no one pays attention.

Razor1911

If SHIBA INU coin and DOGE continue on their drive, then expect the two coins to be the next BTC and ETH in the next 10 years. Elon musk is channelling peoples attention to loving SHIB INU and DOGE, making them to dump BTC, and ETH to invest on his owned meme coins. I have some DOGE on my wallet, I'll be adding more of dogecoin, then acquire good number SHIB INU coin for long time investment.
That makes Doge even more attracting, Since Elon has large userbase who supports his comments. The doge will surely reach to the moon. His intentions are quite clear now, and people already started to invest in dogecoin now. Even shiba is also gaining in the name of doge, otherwise there is nothing so specific about shiba.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
If SHIBA INU coin and DOGE continue on their drive, then expect the two coins to be the next BTC and ETH in the next 10 years. Elon musk is channelling peoples attention to loving SHIB INU and DOGE, making them to dump BTC, and ETH to invest on his owned meme coins. I have some DOGE on my wallet, I'll be adding more of dogecoin, then acquire good number SHIB INU coin for long time investment.

Razor1911

Do you really think that it is good to invest in crypto currency for 10 years? Are you sure that the particular crypto coin would still be alive by that time? Anyway, a long term investment is not good in crypto because from what I have observed the trading or traders are focused on the current prices. They buy and sell instantly.
Same question have been asked 10years back when people were investing in bitcoin. In 2012, A pizza seller sold a pizza for 22 bitcoins as the price was around $1.2 per bitcoin. He left the coins dormant in his account. Later in 2019 he found the coins still in his wallet. By then he had become a millionaire. I think it's not a bad idea to hold positions of few coins only for 10 years. Who knows if it can go on some this for long term again.