Which career has the highest job demand and payments.

Activator230822

Verified member
There are lots of careers out there that can guarantee a person a Job guarantee assurance and pay decently too. What are these ?

Mostly it depends on the country and where you live . Over here I can say that people who are working in the oil and gas sectors are likely to make a lot of money compared to engineers or people who are concentrating in other fields of careers.

Normally there is a different between a high-paying job and a lucrative job. sometimes the ones that maybe lucretive may not be a high paying but at least it'll help you have a reasonable salary at the end of the month.

Medical courses may be a lucrative career opportunities for people but if you're comparing medical careers with oil and gas sector , you will come to find out that people who are working in the oil and gas sectors are likely to make more money.

But mostly it depends on the type of jobs opportunity that is available in your country .

When it comes to high-paying jobs, there is nothing like that. Any job can pay you huge amounts. It depends on the level you are operating. Also, the demands of each job largely depend on the level a person is operating on.

I have observed that high-paying jobs are less demanding and more flexible. That doesn't take anything away from the fact that every job requires diligence and hard work. I know of someone that is being paid huge amounts for just teaching diction part-time. Another person is teaching 4 subjects and is not getting a quarter of the previous guy's pay. The Bottomline is that everyone should work to improve themselves. Time and chance would happen to all of us.