Every career has its value

Jnr

Know your worth as a business person, no career is worth less, every thing as it's value, dont let anyone try to change your mind about the choice you made about your career. People may be doing a particular thing and have a steady cash out. Dont be down about that, everything as a season, and yours may have not yet come, so calm down. Your job may have more value than you may think. So dont be too hasty to jump to the winning ? career, because it may still go down, stick to what you know how to do best, to avoid later regrets in future thanks.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Thanks for sharing but I will not agree to this. I could understand a situation in which you could said its depends on locations. There are some locations in which certain careers opportunities are completely useless , that's just the reality.

I will always advise people to be sceptical and study the location or the environment they have been able to find themselves when choosing a career opportunities. If you make a mistake of choosing a career opportunities that is not lucrative in your location then the risk of you becoming unemployed for a long period of time may be possible.

Over here , studying of forestry or botany is just as useless as you not going to the university because forest are not being put so much into consideration . But engaging in lucrative courses can increase your possibilities of gaining employment and having something reasonable to do at the end of your graduation from the University.