Where will BTC price go? Upcoming BTC price review.

quangviet94

Since the last week of May until now, the price distribution range for whales has fluctuated between $26.3k and $27.5k. This is the price range that market makers (MM) may target after pushing BTC price up to $31k. It is a price range with low liquidity where the market cannot absorb the price above it.

It's important to note that all the whales have bought BTC at prices between $15k and $16k, and now they are looking for the area with the best liquidity. Any negative information released can potentially trigger a market sell-off, bringing BTC back to the current area with the best liquidity, which is between $24k and $25.5k.

The range of $20k to $22k is the price range BTC may reach in the near future if Triệu Trường Bằng (CZ) goes to court with the judge or if there are negative macroeconomic conditions affecting the market.

On June 13th, there will be an announcement regarding the Consumer Price Index (CPI), which is one of the most important indicators for assessing inflation and the price increase of goods and consumer services. It has a short-term impact on the cryptocurrency market.

👉 Price reactions can be summarized in two scenarios:

☀️ If the CPI is higher than predicted (indicating high prices), the Federal Reserve (FED) may have grounds to increase interest rates, leading to a reduction in money flow into the market, particularly in the cryptocurrency market. As a result, the price of BTC may decrease.

☀️ If the CPI is lower than predicted (indicating stable or lower prices), the FED may choose to maintain or slightly decrease interest rates, leading to an inflow of money into the market. In this case, the price of BTC may react by increasing.

It's important to wait and see if the FED will continue to increase interest rates or not.

Attachments

• btc1162.PNG
    btc1162.PNG
    43.2 KB · Views: 1

zactrainhd8

The price distribution for the whales has fluctuated between $26.3k and $27.5k from the last week of May until now. I think it's hard to get back to the $20k price zone

cantraun18h

Market Makers (MM) can aim for the $26.3k to $27.5k price range after pushing BTC price to $31k. But don't rule out the bad news that keeps rolling out:eek::eek:

xanhxanhq7h

All the whales bought BTC at the price range of $15k to $16k and are currently looking for the area with the best liquidity. Can you explain the number that the liquidity pool you refer to?

waqutnah8

Negative news could trigger a sell-off in the market, bringing BTC back to its current area of best liquidity, between $24,000 and $25.5k. I firmly believe so, there needs to be more bad news on macroeconomics.

qacnhanh817

A price range of $20k to $22k could be reached in the near future if the overall negative economic situation affects the market. As for the story of Binance, I don't think it will affect the price of BTC much anymore.

vanturhan82

What specific factors contribute to the low liquidity within the $26.3k to $27.5k price range?

cantruang8h1

Market makers targeting the $26.3k to $27.5k range could be attempting to capitalize on the limited liquidity by executing trades with minimal impact on the overall market.

damtrung81uf

How might an increase in interest rates by the Fed, driven by higher-than-predicted CPI, affect investor behavior in the cryptocurrency market?

trunghai2805

While it is mentioned that whales have bought BTC between $15k and $16k, it is important to consider that not all whales may have entered the market at the exact same price point, and their strategies and entry prices may vary.

forenahyu

The potential sell-off triggered by negative information highlights the market's sensitivity to external factors and the impact of sentiment on BTC's price movement.

ramtraongh

Are there any predictions or forecasts available regarding the expected CPI and its potential implications for the cryptocurrency market?

muariufoa

The statement suggesting that all whales bought BTC within the $15k to $16k price range might not be accurate as there could be variations in their entry points and purchasing strategies.

bandauntrh

The projected price range of $20k to $22k is subject to various factors, including the outcome of CZ court case and broader macroeconomic conditions, which can influence investor sentiment and market trends.

saokhong8

I agree with the viewpoint that the price range of $26.3k to $27.5k is a target for market participants. They are trying to create price volatility within this range to generate profits.I agree with the viewpoint that the price range of $26.3k to $27.5k is a target for market participants. They are trying to create price volatility within this range to generate profits.

anhkhongasa

I have a different opinion about the price target. I think market participants are not the main cause of price fluctuations. There are many other factors that influence the price of Bitcoin

bantrau817

I think predicting price fluctuations based on the buying behavior of the wealthy carries risks. The market depends on multiple factors, and the actions of large investors do not accurately reflect the overall market sentiment.