Where we been lied to when we are told to make money one has to go to school

D

Deleted member 28873

where we been to lied to when we were told to make money and get wealthy one has to go to school,make good grades so as to seek a good job.yeah that might have been working in the past,the world has changed, now talented skilled people are actually getting more paid than the so called degree owners.talented people in form of skilled footballers, basketballers anything that has to do with sport this days is money.let's leave sport,let's check the percentage of billionaires who went to school.most either didnt go at all while most dropped out of school.The few percentage that complete there education didn't go for high quality courses like medicine,engineering e.t.c those who did courses like engineering also got a business degree with it . let's look at like Dangote who didn't go to school and let's look at the hight he has climbed ,the likes of billgate are among.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I've always said it that, wealth doesn't come from education or having first class degree in the tertiary institutions. The mentality for acquiring wealth differs from what we think today. Many notable men we see today climbing the billion dollars didn't reach higher level in education first before climbing the billboard list of richest people in the world.

D

Deleted member 28873

I've always said it that, wealth doesn't come from education or having first class degree in the tertiary institutions. The mentality for acquiring wealth differs from what we think today. Many notable men we see today climbing the billion dollars didn't reach higher level in education first before climbing the billboard list of richest people in the world.
yeah i felt the same way too

Olajidey

It is in our forefathers day that education is money, I have heard a story that before a child finish university in the olden days that company manager would have gone to the parents' house to request the services of the child but things have changed. The benefit derived from education is that it makes you discover yourself

Shigobad2020

In fact the fact that we were being lied to that we will become poor and wretched if we don't go to school really affects me , I got a job back then , a federal government job for that matter but my dad insist i must goto university to further my education, and since i finish that university ,j have not been able to secure a job, while some farmers are building houses.

Victor001

This is quite funny,you were not been lied to,it's just that changes is dynamic and back then our parents never saw what the future holds, they believe white collar job is the answer,they were enslaved with their thoughts, as the exposure was limited. We should be thankful we know better,but this should not override the importance and essence education has to offer.

Teatea

My belief is that not everyone would go to school and not everyone is also wired to go into business. Just find out what works for you, education is not limited to the four walls of classrooms and certificates or degrees is not a determinant of the level of sucess.
The importance of education can not be eradicated or pushed aside, education will always a place in the society so if you have the means, get educated.