Earn Money Where To Sell Photos And Make Money.

uforwealth

Verified member
It always sounded and resounded funny to my hearing when I first read about how to sell photos and earn income online..

What I always think is that why and how should I get paid for photos which I can get for free online.

There are many websites from which people can search for and download stunning photos ,free of charge, which can be used for many different purposes by different people to make money. Example of these sites are pixabay, pixel, etc. If you don't want to use these photos personally, there are people who will pay you to upload the photos to their sites.

The following are the three popularly websites where you can sell your photos.

• Shutterstocks
  • Photo shelters
  • Getty Images.

I heard but don't believe it.

Is it really possible to make money selling photos online ?

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
These are good ideas of place to sell pictures but my question is, does these websites or apps supports Nigeria, I mean, are Nigerians welcome there? Because all I see in that post is a list of foreign platforms to sell pictures of which most of them don’t really welcome Africans

Skysaint

Verified member
It always sounded and resounded funny to my hearing when I first read about how to sell photos and earn income online..

What I always think is that why and how should I get paid for photos which I can get for free online.

There are many websites from which people can search for and download stunning photos ,free of charge, which can be used for many different purposes by different people to make money. Example of these sites are pixabay, pixel, etc. If you don't want to use these photos personally, there are people who will pay you to upload the photos to their sites.

The following are the three popularly websites where you can sell your photos.

• Shutterstocks
  • Photo shelters
  • Getty Images.

I heard but don't believe it.

Is it really possible to make money selling photos online ?
Yeah, my case ain't that different from yours. Am a good photographer and also a picture freak, I have been also looking for ways or rather sites I could upload quality photos and earn some cash but the problem sometimes is that they do have users restrictions. Most of them don't support users from my country or they may use a payment method that is not available in my region.

uforwealth

Verified member
Yeah, my case ain't that different from yours. Am a good photographer and also a picture freak, I have been also looking for ways or rather sites I could upload quality photos and earn some cash but the problem sometimes is that they do have users restrictions. Most of them don't support users from my country or they may use a payment method that is not available in my region.
That is the truth. The problem of discrimination discourages many people from working and making money online.

I don't know the reason why some sites tend to discriminate against certain parts of the world when it comes to working with them. The way the owners of the websites treat people from developing countries like Nigeria is quite different from how they treat people from developed countries . This is unfair and must be stopped.

SuyashSingh

To make money online by selling photographs on the web, attempt these stock picture sites:

1. Alamy

We prescribe attempting Alamy first to start selling stock photographs. Their understudy supporter plot gives you 100% of the business cost of your pictures for a very long time – ideal! Your uni should be important for the plan, however, heaps of UK establishments are now enrolled.

By and large, pictures on Alamy ordinarily sell for about £65 each, however, photographs could go anyplace from £15–£360 relying upon what your photographs are utilized for.

2. Picfair
Picfair comes with a twist: you decide how much your images sell for. Of course, the lower you set the price the more likely people may be to buy your images. But, if you have some top-quality pics that deserve top prices, this site is ideal.

Picfair adds 20% on top for their cut, but the sales price you set is what you get if your image sells.

3. Foap

Foap is built around phone photographers, with everything handled through the app (free on Android and App Store). Foap sells photos for around £7 – £8 and splits it 50/50 after reductions of any taxes and dues.

They also run regular Missions, where you can submit photos on a theme to be in with a chance of winning extra money and perks.

dagm

You can easily also offer your pictures somewhere else because Adobe Supply doesn't need that you provide special marketing legal civil liberties. As well as most of all, i believe revenues are actually typically 20% and you can also sell in your own website if you have or on your friend website

uforwealth

Verified member
To make money online by selling photographs on the web, attempt these stock picture sites:

1. Alamy

We prescribe attempting Alamy first to start selling stock photographs. Their understudy supporter plot gives you 100% of the business cost of your pictures for a very long time – ideal! Your uni should be important for the plan, however, heaps of UK establishments are now enrolled.

By and large, pictures on Alamy ordinarily sell for about £65 each, however, photographs could go anyplace from £15–£360 relying upon what your photographs are utilized for.

2. Picfair
Picfair comes with a twist: you decide how much your images sell for. Of course, the lower you set the price the more likely people may be to buy your images. But, if you have some top-quality pics that deserve top prices, this site is ideal.

Picfair adds 20% on top for their cut, but the sales price you set is what you get if your image sells.

3. Foap

Foap is built around phone photographers, with everything handled through the app (free on Android and App Store). Foap sells photos for around £7 – £8 and splits it 50/50 after reductions of any taxes and dues.

They also run regular Missions, where you can submit photos on a theme to be in with a chance of winning extra money and perks.
Thanks for adding more sites. Those websites are good for professional photographers who want to make money online.
However, these sites may not accept all countries of the world. Some accept only European countries while other may open their membership to only people from Asian continent.

Another challenge people face with the websites is that of payment system.
The only payment most of these upload photos and get paid website is PayPal that does not accept every country.

Mika

VIP Contributor
These are no doubt some of the best places to sell your photographs, but I don't think it is easy to make money by selling photographs. First of all, there is so much competition, secondly, your photos might be buried deep and never be found on the site where you have listed them.

Setho

VIP Contributor
To the best of my ability I think Getty images is a company on its own and they are more focused about selling on watermark to photos to people. If you are looking for ways to sell your photos then you should consider platforms like pixel or stock photo resell.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I don't really want to use this medium to make money. It doesn't work for my country most time. There was a time I registered with one application like that. It was asking me to snap something that is not even in my vicinity. That's when I know it may not work for me.