Where to invest the savings

Moni2402

Do you have some savings and would you like to make a profit from them?

Before thinking about where to invest money, it is important that you take into account certain aspects and concepts that will guide you in your decision to invest money.
Do you know what type of investor you are?
To know what type of investor you are, you must know to what extent you are willing to risk your money. Although it is not so simple, since difficult to quantify and other subjective elements can influence, knowing your financial profile will help you to know the most suitable investment for you.

The investor profile will indicate the relationship between the risk you are willing to take and the returns you hope to obtain. Taking this into account, the investment profiles are:

-Risk: It is the investor who already knows and controls the financial world, is willing to risk his capital with the possibility of achieving a higher profitability. Typically you will invest money in equities with short or very short terms.

-Conservative: He is an investor who will prefer to keep his capital safe even if this means a lower profitability. You are going to make investments in fixed income and they are usually medium-long term.

-Moderate: This investor is between the risky and the conservative, because he wants to receive more profitability but without risking too much. Your investments in fixed income and equities will be similar, and in the medium term.

Some of the best options where you can invest your money are:
1. Investment funds:
Investment funds consists of pooling investors' funds to invest them in different assets, which can be stocks, bonds ...
2. Invest in Stocks:
Investing in shares consists of buying these securities to later sell them at a higher price, and / or receive dividends.
3. Fixed-term deposits:
This option is the most common where to invest money, among those who seek security and simplicity.
4. Invest money in a business:
The purpose is to obtain benefits from a percentage of the shares or, if in the future you sell it at a higher price than the purchase price.

I believe I am more of the moderate person. A balance between conservative and risky. I have been badly burnt by going all out and being too risky in my Investment decisions. So I'm moderate as a result of my experiences with various Investment schemes. Them I believe the Fixed deposit Investment option would be safe for me because I would be guaranteed of my money.

I believe I am more of the moderate person. A balance between conservative and risky. I have been badly burnt by going all out and being too risky in my Investment decisions. So I'm moderate as a result of my experiences with various Investment schemes. Them I believe the Fixed deposit Investment option would be safe for me because I would be guaranteed of my money.
In my opinion, I think the main advantage of moderate funds that are not as extreme as conservative or aggressive funds is that they offer an acceptable return with an acceptable risk. These products are usually the most recommended for most investors, as there is a reduction in risk compared to aggressive funds and an increase in returns compared to conservative funds. However, in any case, it will be necessary to analyze the risk profile of each investor to be able to classify it in these moderate funds, or in the aggressive or conservative funds.

When we get our income its good to separate it into three places which I will explain here. Into savings, investment and expenses. You use part of the income to invest in real estate, cryptocurrency, etc the savings will be used for emergency such as health issues and finally the part for expenses you use to take care of your needs based on priority

To be frank with investing I only invest in real estate even if my wife has stocks of her employer bank. My savings is in the bank while waiting for more funds so I can buy a lot. Investing in real estate is a sure winner especially if you are not in a hurry with the profits. It takes a long time so you have to use the real estate to make it productive.