Investment Where can I invest my online earning

sunnystar

I've been earning for the past two years but I have no investment online. I just withdraw my earnings for bills so I want to change this method by investing in a platform that will earn me profit at the end of next year.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
That will be a very nice decision from you , but at the same time you have to consider so many things . Not all online business are worth investing on because so many of them are just looking for opportunity to scam others of their money. I have been a victim of many dubious platform in the past and I always try as much as possible to advise others to stay away from investment platforms since they are not trusted .

The only suitable online business I can advise you to invest on is in cryptocurrency , but at the same time your investment in cryptocurrency is at your own risk because some cryptocurrency can rugpull. That is why it is important to research on different cryptocurrency before you make the decision of investing in any cryptocurrency for long-time properties ..

That is my own personal advice to you . .

sunnystar

You have made good thought concerning this topic and I have been to learn a lesson from it which is crypto currency. Though many people have been telling me to invest in crypto but since I know its nature to be volatile and the decentralization state I leave it and neglect. Now, that you also made point about it definitely there's more to it inwhich it will be an opportunity for me to make extra income and have a saved online business. Thus if I had not asked I wouldn't have known the important of investing on crypto currency.

oldbuddy

My main focus online is investing in Crypto and I realize it could vanish in a heartbeat, so the only funds I use are free Crypto I earn online. There are plenty of ways to accomplish this, but I found a couple that suit me and have been satisfied with the results for the last couple of years.

Yusra3

VIP Contributor
You can invest in stocks, bonds, and other financial instruments through banks or brokerages. You can also invest in real estate and precious metals.

If you want to manage your investments yourself, you can set up an IRA (individual retirement account) at a bank or brokerage firm. There are also online investment platforms that allow you to invest in stocks, bonds, mutual funds, and other financial instruments without having to leave the comfort of your home!

moonchild

VIP Contributor
Well, this depends on the amount of capital you have in your arsenal, you can open a Darwinex account and deposit your income, you can be making a certain percentage every month, it is a cool way to earn dividends on your income, another point is you can go on Flippa and buy a blog or a business that is already making money and acquire it by doing this you can be earning money passively.

There are different ways you can invest money, but you have to be in control, under no account should you entrust your income with someone else to trade for you or run a business for you.

Another point is starting an offline business that brings in an income daily this can go a long way in helping you to stay liquid, there are business like selling food or snacks or renting out motorcycle on hire purchase etc.

Rubz

It's really nice that you decided to invest your online earnings so that you can yield more profits. There are two online platforms i know of that you can invest your online earnings on. These are crypto currencies and forex trading. They are really profitable but the problem is that they are high risk investments platforms. You have to be ready to take risks to invest in these platforms and you also have to have adequate knowledge of these platforms before investing in them
You could also try investing in offline platforms like investing into real eatatem This is very lucrative. You could purchase a building and sell if for a higher price in the future.
You could also invest in stocks and shares, agriculture or open a business if you have enough time to manage it. Opening a business will yield profit in the long run.

oldbuddy

It's really nice that you decided to invest your online earnings so that you can yield more profits. There are two online platforms i know of that you can invest your online earnings on. These are crypto currencies and forex trading. They are really profitable but the problem is that they are high risk investments platforms. You have to be ready to take risks to invest in these platforms and you also have to have adequate knowledge of these platforms before investing in them
You could also try investing in offline platforms like investing into real eatatem This is very lucrative. You could purchase a building and sell if for a higher price in the future.
You could also invest in stocks and shares, agriculture or open a business if you have enough time to manage it. Opening a business will yield profit in the long run.
It depends on what funds you have to invest. I didn't have much I wanted to put at risk (since I live on Social Security), so I decided to start free by earning Crypto online and expanded it to over 3 Million Satoshi so far and it's still growing. Many people say that can't be done and all I ask, is don't get in the way of someone who is doing it. Visit my About Page on my profile here and see how.

Kobeta75

There are many sites that one can really invest in online but you need to take the one that is simple and understandable to you. In this, you need to understand the sample of your investment and how trusted the site is. Furthermore, you can learn risks management in or for you to always protect your capital during investment.

oldbuddy

There are many sites that one can really invest in online but you need to take the one that is simple and understandable to you. In this, you need to understand the sample of your investment and how trusted the site is. Furthermore, you can learn risks management in or for you to always protect your capital during investment.
How about if you can earn your initial investment for free?

Johnson2468

Valued Contributor
It's really nice you consider investing your online earnings. Choosing what to invest in depends on the amount you have, the area of your interest and time you have to oversee you investment.

You can consider buying lands, you just need to leave it for some period to appreciate then you can sell it

sunnystar

My main focus online is investing in Crypto and I realize it could vanish in a heartbeat, so the only funds I use are free Crypto I earn online. There are plenty of ways to accomplish this, but I found a couple that suit me and have been satisfied with the results for the last couple of years.
That's great idea. I also wish to find a website or platform to invest my free crypto earn online. Though the person that introduced online work to me said he's going to teach me but he's still postponing it because he's very busy with offline job.

sunnystar

You can invest in stocks, bonds, and other financial instruments through banks or brokerages. You can also invest in real estate and precious metals.

If you want to manage your investments yourself, you can set up an IRA (individual retirement account) at a bank or brokerage firm. There are also online investment platforms that allow you to invest in stocks, bonds, mutual funds, and other financial instruments without having to leave the comfort of your home!
I am really interested in the ones that I will monitor myself and won't leave the comfort of my home. Online investment is the one I love most because I love to watch my stock myself. Could you just list the website that someone can buy stock, bond and other financial instruments.

rubesh

Valued Contributor
The decision of where to invest your online earnings depends on your individual financial goals, risk tolerance, and knowledge of the investment options available. Before investing your online earnings, it is important to research and understand the potential benefits and risks associated with each available option.

For beginners, it may be helpful to diversify your investments across stocks, bonds, mutual funds, real estate, and commodities. Many online platforms, such as Robinhood, offer commission-free trades, making it easy and affordable to get started.

It may also be advantageous to invest in technologies such as cryptocurrency and blockchain technology. While these investments are typically considered to be higher risk, they can also offer potentially higher returns. It is important to review the terms and research the underlying technology and company you want to invest in before committing your funds.

In addition to online investments, you can also consider investing in a retirement account such as a 401(k) or IRA. These accounts offer tax-benefits and long-term growth potential that may be attractive to online earners. When investing in retirement accounts, it is important to consider the fees associated with each type of account and the investment options offered.

No matter the investment vehicle you choose, it is important to have a financial plan in place with specific goals and objectives. With some research and careful consideration, you can ensure that your online earnings are making the most out of your financial future.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
If you want to invest your money in online platforms you may actually be making a lot of mistakes because several of them are scam platforms. I have been able to invest in some online platforms in the past but at the end of the day they ended up running away with my money.

But not with standing, there are several ways you can invest your money online and make some good returns provided you have proper knowledge and understanding of what you're doing.

I will advise you to learn cryptocurrency investment properly and identify cryptocurrency that has a lot of potentials because from now to 2025 you are going to make a lot of profit from some good projects.

You can also learn how to invest in stocks because there are several of them that are down at the moment and they have a lot of potentials to make you good amount of money on the long run.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
Investing your money online is risky. Even if you are investing the money in cryptocurrency it is still risky to some extent but at least cryptocurrency is a bit better than some platforms out there that will promise to give you hundred percent of your investment within a short period of time . you have to be very careful on those platform and avoid dealing with them as much as possible no matter how tempting their return on investment might be . They are trusted and at the certain time they won't have enough money to pay every members that have invested because they are robbing Peter to pay Paul.

Cryptocurrency will be nice most especially now that all cryptocurrency has dropped but in the same time expect the crypto space to drop a bit further but definitely we are at a very serious stage of having a serious bullish season.

E

eldavis

There are so many things you can invest your earnings in. When it comes to investments, there are both offline and online investments you could do. You could invest your online earnings into starting a small business of your own, or you could invest in the stock market or crypto currency. Though you need good knowledge on how it works so as not to waste your capital. Real estate is also something you can invest in little by little. These days there are various companies that can help you own a property by paying little by little.