Where to earn a passive income online.

Immilash

Upon all our online earnings we hardly earn up $5 online daily and for some of us $5 is not worth anything most people that recides in the 1st world countries don't see it something to take care of their daily needs, I'm writing to ask you guys if any knows of any legit site were we can earn passively. I don't think if anyone one of us here on this forum knows about the existence of such site's my reason is because we
hardly find such people on forums they have nothing to do with forums. But for me I believe their are some hidden sites were you earn a decent amount. Most of us hardly earn up to $3 a day that's someone like me, in my own idea surveys are the best way to earn a decent income online but the only thing that seems to be the problem is that if you recide in the 2nd or 3rd world countries you can hardly get a legit surveys that pays, you can only earn a little if you recide in the low tier region. What other way do you think is the best for us to earn a passive income online, I will like to hear your voices on this.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
It is quite very possible for anyone to make passive income online but you need to understand that it is not every online business that have the potential to make you money passively. Passive income simply means making money when you are doing some little things or absolutely nothing.

When you are making money while sleeping is also passive income. You might have heard a lot of people saying that make "money while sleeping". There are several business ventures on the internet that has the ability to make you money passively and one of it is blogging.

Blogging is undoubtedly one of the best business ventures you can go into currently online and stand a chance of making money passively. You simply need to choose a very good niche you have good knowledge of and start writing good articles about it. You need to know how to do search engine optimisation and learn everything necessary as a blogger in order to succeed.

It can take some months before you can be able to monetize your blog but on the long run it is probably worth it.

Another business that has passive income opportunity is having a YouTube channel. if your channel can be monetized then you will definitely make money while sleeping.

Skysaint

Verified member
Have you heard about Amazon KDP? Although I am not into it yet but I can see positive reviews about it and I think you can earn from it as well if you can stay committed and determined to make the most from it.
Well it's about creating e-books and selling them on Amazon. Actually you don't have to advertise yourself or the books you created to the world because the Amazon platform will do that for you. It's actually a great way to earn and I wouldn't have believed it if my friend didn't testify to it and show me the proof of payment one on one.
I didn't believe it because they claim you could earn about $300 just in a week and that's one of the ways I do identify a scam site. Fortunately, this one might be an exemption and worth the trial because a friend of mine made about $200 in just one week.
Am not actually earning through that method because I am already a freelancer and that's my area of specialty and combining the both could mean a lot of stress for me.
I just said it so you could go do your research to see if it's something you can venture into.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Having a passive income will not just come when you are siting down because sitting down won't really help you achieve anything . The most important thing is for you to take action immediately and look for any passive income earning opportunities to establish.

There are so many of them available on the internet you can choose from such as blocking, selling of products like ebooks on Amazon Kindles. Starting a YouTube business and so many others which I can't remember now . The ones I have just mention is capable of generating you money passively after you have set up everything provided you upload good quality content that attract people.

A lot of people may not even have the patience to learn and understand perfectly what will be required to make money passively. In any area you have chosen to explore , not learning to understand everything might even be more dangerous because you are likely to make mistakes that might even limit you from more opportunities of making money.

Anyway you are just passionate to make money online passively, you must be willing to learn and understand everything to be a perfect expert on what you are doing because that is where money lies.