Where to earn a passive income online.

Immilash

Upon all our online earnings we hardly earn up $5 online daily and for some of us $5 is not worth anything most people that recides in the 1st world countries don't see it something to take care of their daily needs, I'm writing to ask you guys if any knows of any legit site were we can earn passively. I don't think if anyone one of us here on this forum knows about the existence of such site's my reason is because we
hardly find such people on forums they have nothing to do with forums. But for me I believe their are some hidden sites were you earn a decent amount. Most of us hardly earn up to $3 a day that's someone like me, in my own idea surveys are the best way to earn a decent income online but the only thing that seems to be the problem is that if you recide in the 2nd or 3rd world countries you can hardly get a legit surveys that pays, you can only earn a little if you recide in the low tier region. What other way do you think is the best for us to earn a passive income online, I will like to hear your voices on this.