Where Can I Earn $5 for Reading Articles Per Day

uforwealth

Verified member
They said it is possible.But I don't think it is possible. If it is possible nobody will like to stick with paidtopost websites because reading is easier and faster than writing.

Some people claim that it is very possible to earn $5 per day from article reading. Although they didn't proof it to me. They said it and kept silence.

I know and agree that it may be possible but not in all countries of the world. Citizens of some countries like the united states of America will find it easier and more possible to make even more than $5 reading articles per day. On the hand, African countries such as Nigeria will find it more difficult to earn $1 let alone $5 from article reading.

Is it true or false that one can earn $5 per day by reading articles.

Finger Geek

Verified member
I don't think that it is possible to earn up to $5 for reading articles even with US citizen. There is no website that will pay as high as $5 per day just go read articles on there website. There are some websites that we can get paid to read articles but most of them has very small reward for reading the articles. Most time it will take time to reach $5 in a month.

I have tried website like publish0xo he paid to read articles by others but after working for some hours, I was unable to earn up to $0.1. Some thing about this website is that there is timer set before reading another article. And as we continue reading the articles, the length of the time limit increases.

But if we know that we are not looking to earn big money reading articles then we can give it a try.

Heartstrings

It is absolutely not possible and you see one thing with they say ? I hate to hear that word,if someone tell me that, I will want a proof or rather find out the authenticity of it first before I can say it out to the third party,that word has really destroyed so many business and homes.

You can't just read and make $5,it is 80% impossible,no one would want to pay such amount of money just to read, especially here in Africa, if there is something like that, truly no one would care much about paid to post sites/forum. People would have been cashing out anyhow they like. There may be sites like that with less pay though,and such sites will have rules and regulations which you must stick with or you get ban. Other people may have a more good idea or experience though but to me,it is impossible.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
Well , you should be looking for every single opportunity to learn a skill if you are interested to make a reasonable amount of money at the end of the day. If you are just interested to make $5 by just reading of an article you just have to understand that it is not going to be an easy thing because most platforms like this will not give you opportunity to make more than 2 dollars not really because of anything but because of the fact that they can't really generate much from Google adsense.

There are so many platforms that may gives opportunity to make more than $5 but most of them will require you to have a skill to offer . Example of such is freelancing and if you have a good understanding of writing , you can use a freelancing platform to make money , although it might be stressful at the beginning.