Where Is The Hardest Place To Make Money, Online Or Offline?

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Recently, people have been expressing their opines, about how hard it is to make money online. Indeed, we can't dispute the glaring fact that to make money online has been really difficult. If we need to judge by the way the internet earning is designed, we will notice the mental stress, that comes with earning online. Many online earners would have perhaps work some times in the night just to meet up with their earning target.

Nevertheless, we are aware of the effects of having to stay up late in the night, just to earn few bucks. The effects of this, really sabotages our health gradually. With this notion, I have even come to believe that online earning is a little bit harder than offline earnings.

Apparently, we use our energies to work most times in an offline work. When you are at work in offline, you get to move from place to place to carry out officially activities at the working environment. Even if your work tasks you to just sit in one place through out the day, you will still be making several minor movements with your body parts, with that being done consistently, your body might even become tired and soured. But on the other, when you sit in front of your system all day, cracking your brain up to carry out several Online tasks within some hours, with this, you might be stressing the brain too much and this may affect the overall health.

How do you view Online earnings, is it really difficult to make money online than offline?

Which earnings affects our over all health
most, online or offline?

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
A person may not likely be able to work a full-time online because even if you make enough as an online worker you are not paying tax and there is no possibility that you will always get a pension in the future , that is why a lot of people will always decide to work offline probably for the government over here.

For me I believe an online business is something you can always do do on spare time except government have mostly organise it for people to work online and get pension but as long as government still recognised an offline activities it is the best thing for an individual to do.

Online will only give you an opportunity for you to make some small amount of money when you do not have a skill but when trying to get a skill it might still be very difficult for you to monetize the skills to the point of making a huge sum of money to take care of yourself and your family..

Online business may not be 100% reliable because of change in technology but people should rather consider an offline business as the only option... To me it is quite difficult to work online than offline only in some circumstances.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Making money offline is not really technical as making money online. You can easily get a job offline and start doing some works for people and they pay you on monthly basis. This may come with a whole lot of stress and sometimes abuse. in some countries it is very much easier for people to get jobs offline and get paid on hourly basis but in other countries the reverse is definitely the case. Firstly it is dependent on your country of residence and how robust the economy is. But on the other hand working online provide a whole lot of opportunities for people from different countries and locations and if you're dedicated enough then you will definitely be making a whole lot of money even on daily basis. over the years there have been several ways of making money and if you have proper knowledge and understanding of how it works then you can capitalise on it to make a living. Like I have said working online requires you to be technical and also be a smart worker. Personally, I would prefer working online because it provides the comfort and gives you the opportunity to make money sitting at the comfort of your home without any form of abuse or control from anyone.

Wiscash

For you to make money it will it requires that you put things in place sometimes you try to be active in every way of life sometimes you need to secure a place in your place of work even when you feel that in a bit tedious that is one thing about making money offline but went on about online making money he'll try your best to relax at home and pushing one or two buttons on your laptops phones you see how it works out for you if people try to maintain neutrality in this and I say that making money online sometimes gives you the freeness of speech give you the time to engage in other activities so I will say that the hottest place of making money sometimes my be offline because of the chunks of people that you will get involved with and sometimes they set off an attitude and characters that you will see maybe you're working as a nurse as a doctor as a banker or even as an economics you will meet a lot of people and this will make you feel downhearted sometime because of the characters on attitude but we're making money online it will give you the liberty to share our way most of people around you but the only involve by yourself!

Caramelle

While I am tempted to say that it is more difficult to make money offline due to the nature of my profession, I would be fair enough to say that it is harder to make money online than it is to make money offline. With an offline job, you report for work and probably extend a few hours to complete the daily tasks and you get paid more or less a fixed salary every two weeks. At the end of the day, if you're not too tired, you may still opt to work on a side gig online or offline to increase your earnings. Your compensation package includes future benefits at retirement, disability, or unemployment. You can earn your salary and such benefits while working for only 8 hours a day.

Most online earning opportunities will require you to work longer hours to make the same amount of salary. What you will likely earn from those online gigs will not cover payments for future pensions. You'll have to work extra hard for those extra benefits. While offline jobs are more or less stable in terms of time and workload, online work offers no stability. You have to explore, try, and work on a combination of sites to ensure consistent income. Sites come and go so it can be tiring.​

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
A person may not likely be able to work a full-time online because even if you make enough as an online worker you are not paying tax and there is no possibility that you will always get a pension in the future , that is why a lot of people will always decide to work offline probably for the government over here.

For me I believe an online business is something you can always do do on spare time except government have mostly organise it for people to work online and get pension but as long as government still recognised an offline activities it is the best thing for an individual to do.

Online will only give you an opportunity for you to make some small amount of money when you do not have a skill but when trying to get a skill it might still be very difficult for you to monetize the skills to the point of making a huge sum of money to take care of yourself and your family..

Online business may not be 100% reliable because of change in technology but people should rather consider an offline business as the only option... To me it is quite difficult to work online than offline only in some circumstances.

There are many people in my country who are working in private organizations and they have received no packages of receiving any pension in the future. I live in a kind of country where people pay taxes and they get nothing in return from the government. Many private organizations just use the services of people when they are young and then discharge them without caring for them. Not all the countries have a good pension system. You stated that online business might not be reliable. However, the fact of the matter reminds that not even offline jobs are reliable either. In the year 2020, many people suddenly lost their jobs due to pandemic, even those who believed that we could not be fired because we hold high positions in the organizations.

The fact of the matter remains that there is nothing guaranteed when it comes to seeking employment. In fact, I must say that making money online is actually more reliable than making money offline. This is because many money making websites survive for a really long time. This is something that offline world does not guarantee. An employer could fire you anytime. However, an owner of the website will never "fire" you if you provide high-quality content to them.

Asad Ali

While I am tempted to say that making money offline is more difficult due to the nature of my profession, it is more accurate to say that making money online is more difficult than making money offline. An offline job entails reporting for work and possibly extending a few hours to complete daily tasks, and you are paid a fixed salary every two weeks. At the end of the day, if you're not too tired, you could still work a side gig online or offline to supplement your income. Future benefits at retirement, disability, or unemployment are part of your compensation package. While working, you can earn a salary and other benefits.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
This depends on the individual differences. For someone that loves privacy and cherish his freedom, online working will be very suitable for him. However, the same concepts are adopted to make money on each of the platform.

While onlike is very convinient and easy to work on, this is because you are yourself boss and you are not under the supervision of anybody but yourself, offline makes you to work under some certain terms and conditions.

Personally, I combine the two and to be frank, I enjoy the online work because it is not that tiring like that of offline. Even when I am tired, I can easily refresh myself but this opportunity may not be tolerated in the offline works.

moonchild

VIP Contributor
Well in my opinion i think it all boils down to individual preferences, I personally enjoys working online more than offline, I don't like dealing with people directly, and I also cherish my private space, a lot of people working online needs a great deal of self discipline because it is very easy to get carried away by distractions that is the biggest pro of working online, accountability is at stake, but it is a bit laxed offline, because you have opening and closing hours and in some cases you have project managers to report too, this really helps with accountability.

these are some of the things that differentiate the two, but personality and opportunity still plays big role.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
There are many people in my country who are working in private organizations and they have received no packages of receiving any pension in the future. I live in a kind of country where people pay taxes and they get nothing in return from the government. Many private organizations just use the services of people when they are young and then discharge them without caring for them. Not all the countries have a good pension system. You stated that online business might not be reliable. However, the fact of the matter reminds that not even offline jobs are reliable either. In the year 2020, many people suddenly lost their jobs due to pandemic, even those who believed that we could not be fired because we hold high positions in the organizations.

The fact of the matter remains that there is nothing guaranteed when it comes to seeking employment. In fact, I must say that making money online is actually more reliable than making money offline. This is because many money making websites survive for a really long time. This is something that offline world does not guarantee. An employer could fire you anytime. However, an owner of the website will never "fire" you if you provide high-quality content to them.
The problem is that it is very difficult for people to get a reliable online business to do to depend on for a longer period of time , and I also believe believe that there will be a time in our life that we will grow tired of online business that we will not be able to continue in it anymore, everybody is really interested in offline business and online business can only be something they have to do on spare time..

The issue of private organisation using some employees until they grow or and they later discharge them is not really the best option but in any way I do not really blame them at all but I really blame the government because the government has not made adequate arrangement for private workers to pay their tax so they would also receive pension at all age .

In Britain which I am very sure of even private workers also pay their taxes so that they can be able to receive pension in the future , everything has been arranged by the government perfectly that no matter where you are working you are likely to to get pension at old age.

E

eldavis

I might be wrong though but personally I do not think there is something like the hardest place to make money online or offline. My reason for saying this is that what I might consider as the hardest for me, another person might be into it and see it as one of the most easiest way to make money, while what I might see as the easiest way to make money, the next persons besides me might see it as hard.

Good luck

Verified member
The hardest place to make money is online because it requires a lot of time and you must have a very good working network which is reliable and as well fast.You need to have some certain skills to be able to do business and make money online,if you are the type that can spend quality time working online,you won't be able to achieve much.Offline is a visual business where you have opportunity to meet your prospective clients directly and do your business easily without any issues apart from Short of fund.We have a lot of people doing offline business than those engaging in online business because it is not everyone that is proficient when it comes to using smart phone to do some certain task.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
everyone in the world today knows how important it is that a human being have money and how important it is that human beings engage themselves in activities that could bring them money . Money has various uses , money can be used to accumulate wealth , it could be used to buy assets and properties , money can also be used to earn respect and prestige from members of the public especially if you are wealthy and Rich . Yet there are some ways that I consider to be the hardest way of making money both offline and online .

Talking about online , the making of money by the filling out of survey or making money by working on Survey platforms and websites is absolutely one of the ways that I considered to be the hardest and the most cumbersome way of making money online ,because majority of survey websites and platforms in the internet are scamming and fraudulent and also survey websites are very low paying . Talking about offline , making money by being a door-to-door salesman is one of the ways that I considered to be the hardest and Cumbersome way of making money offline , it is not easy to be a door to door salesman and to succeed as a door-to-door salesman you must be confident in explaining your product to people that you meet , and another thing is that you will always work from one place to another possibly on food which drains a lot of energy .

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I know how hard it is to make money online, but when you're determined you'll definitely make money online, and nothing gonna stop you from earning online when you got the strategy enough to make that money online. When I stated earning online, it wasn't easy for me for me in the beginning, I was not earning up to a dollar back then which is by this time last two years 2020. I am happy that I'm making some progress, my income daily is bigger than a single dollar, I am working hard to earn more than what I'm earning at the moment. I believe in the future I will earn more, but what matters most is doing what's right, adopting better strategy to earn it online, without the better strategy you wouldn't earn that much online. I stay almost 24/7 online daily, sourcing for updates that will help me to earn more in the future, and I'm moving to that lane that will help me be financially free, their is nothing more than gaining financial freedom, and I'm working towards that, through skill acquisition and being around cryptocurrencies, it doesn't work over night, but with time it will come through.

blessingc

I believe the hardest way of making money is selling physical products online.
You get to advertise your physical products to audience on social media, and make delivery physically.

Clients may find it hard to pay you before getting their orders due to the fear of doing business with a fraudulent person.
There people online who has made such businesses seem fraudulent. Someone can just wake and download pictures or take photos of other people's products upload it online and make people think he is a marketer I such goods, they get money from people and delete every trace of themselves online.

Richee84

Making money in general is not an easy task be it either offline or online. There is always stress in every business both in offline and online business and we only have to make a choice of the one that is more stressful. To me I think the most stressful between offline business and online business is the former, I will choose the former base on the following reasons,
Stress of going to work or shop every day, some offline business requires the owner to wake up as early as possible in order to meet up with his or her customers demand. Some of the business the owner has to be there from morning to evening and even more. Offline business does not only consume one's time but it also stress one's out. Online business can also be stressful and tie consuming but not as stressful like the offline business. Online business come with so much comfort as is a business that we can do at home in our comfort zone. The issue of going out early in the morning or going late to work is not there as the online work can be done at anywhere. All what online business need is just time and good Internet facility and good power supply.