Earn Money Where Is The Best Place To Make Money As A Writer?

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Writer is one of the profession needed by most people online. Writers contribute to the production of various content online.

Writer comes in different ways. a writer can be search engine optimisation content writer. A person can be a copywriter. Content syndication is also an aspect of being a writer.

One of the common places I know where somebody can make money as a writer his freelance marketplaces. the major problem is that these places are highly saturated with writers of different levels.

Whenever a client post a writing job on freelance marketplaces, hundreds of writers are going to play speed and this makes it difficult for new writers to make money on those freelance marketplaces.

So I want to ask you guys that which place is the best to make money as a new router online.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
There are many places a writer can make money. The popular one is freelancing websites. Though there are many freelancing websites but the major ones that pay high are fiverr and upwork. But if you don't care about what you earn, you can be getting money from paid forum like tendri.

There are a lot of places where you can work as a freelance writer I have suggested some of them below from where you can earn good money
1. Upwork
2. Freelance Writing Jobs
3. Contently
4. ProBlogger
5. Freelancer.com
6. Constant Content
7. Guru.com
8. Writer Access
9. BloggingPro
10. FreelanceWriting.com

Phabbyfundz

As a writer they are a lot of platform, sites or even online earning forums available to you , where you can use your writing skills and make good profits from them.
Writing takes good skills and if you are truly skilled and passionate about writing i think the Internet would be a really good and profitable tool available to you to use and make good profits from you works or writings.
Like on this platform trendri.com is also a good tool to make money from writing.

Setho

VIP Contributor
There are so many categories of writing like copywriting or writing for the web. How you are going to monetize this depends on the category that you will choose but I believe that generally being a freelance writer will arness you a lot of money. All you have to do is to continually post how good you are on social media.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
To be frank, I have lost motivation in writing articles. That is my forte because I had been writing articles not only for the office website but also for magazines. I have countless of printed articles and stories in local magazines here. But for my freelancing I cannot find a good site to submit articles. My worry is the rejection of my article.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
Earning perfectly as a writer will always be a difficult thing, except you are really a professional in your writing skill because that is what will really help you.

But a situation in which you don't have a better understanding of writing then it might be difficult and as such I suggest you learn and understand how to write good quality content, because with your skill you can start making money as a freelancer . But freelancing as easy, is something that will require so much time for you to be able to succeed.

I have come across so many people who are freelancers and what they told me is that to be able to make money as a freelancer mostly specially as a newbie , you have to dedicate your time and sometimes it will require your money to carry out advertisement to get more people into your freelance page.

You can also make money by writing of article and posting it in your website for those that have the interest to be a website owner, I believe this is among the most profitable or you can also write content for some sites and they will pay you per a article but I don't really know much on this.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Unless you come from English-speaking world (countries where English is spoken as the first language, for instance, the United States. Canada, the United Kingdom, etc.), it will be very difficult to make money as a writer writing in English language. Well, as a writer you can still explore career options in your own language, or international languages other than English, however, there is no other language as profitable as English. This is not just me who says so, you can do online research and see what kind of opportunities you find with the English language compared to other languages. Well, you can of course earn as a writer writing in English as a second language. Most of us here are using English as a second language including me, we are making money here. I am also making money on other writing sites by wriring articles. However, I would have earned better if I was using English as the first language because native speakers get better pay rates on freelancer sites. For nonnative writers, freelancing sites are not the best place to earn as a writer, I think ebook publishing or even article writing sites are more profitable for those who write in English as a second language.