Where is the best place for a newbie ceypto trader to start?

marcusfe

I'm a beginner in cypto trading, though ive read different news and articles concerning cryptocurrency trading online but I must say that I'm not so satisfy with it because I'm kind of sceptical since money is involved. I read that some platforms are just there to exploit traders due to their extremely high charges. I will like the expert traders in the house to please give a reliable information on how to successfully thread on this part without being a victim. Which platform do you recommend based on your trading experience?

Doradorwa

Opportunity seeker
In this whole game of investment in crytocurrencies the best place to get information sometimes might be the articles or an online platform like this. People are becoming dangerously fake nowadays by impacting wrong knowledge into people. The best thing to do is too go for online class even though you will pay but you will definitely learn whatever you want.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Binance, Huobi global, Okex, Promo.stormgain etc. Will guide you as a beginner to start trading. Binance should be the best for you at the moment. They have tutorial videos where you'll watch how to invest into any crypto, place a trade, stake coins and so on. That's the exchanger I use to make the best out if my time with Cryptocurrency.

Ralphjoe

Binance is a platform that I can confidently recommend to you as a newbie cryptocurrency trader because this platform will definitely train you with their very effective training and video materials on what it means to trade cryptocurrency as a newbie. The best part of all these is that they won't charge you any money to teach you all these training because it's actually a cryptocurrency exchange platform not an online cryptocurrency trading platform.

D

Deleted member 28127

The best place for crypto currency trader to start is FaucetPay and Express Crypto because you can trade between various altcoins with no need for long verification process as in Binance. This is my point of view.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
The best place for crypto currency trader to start is FaucetPay and Express Crypto because you can trade between various altcoins with no need for long verification process as in Binance. This is my point of view.
No, faucetpay doesn't feature trading via their microwallet site. You'll online send and receive coins using faucet.io crypto wallet site. Same goes to express crypto micro wallet site for Cryptocurrency. You can't trade there nor buy coins directly from them, unless they just added the feature recently.

D

Deleted member 28127

Capture d’écran de 2021-05-01 21-04-20.png
Capture d’écran de 2021-05-01 21-04-28.png

You can deposit and trade between altcoins and cashout so everything remains possible at faucetpay you can exchange between altcoins as like expresscrypto.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I am also nw in cryptocurrency trading. I have never involved in day to day trading. What I do is to buy coins and leave them till they appreciate and then sell them later. Though this is fetching me money but it takes patience to earn through this method. I will also be checking out binance whether I can learn from it.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Binance is actually the best cryptocurrency exchanges i know,if you are just new into the crypto system you should get a mentor to help you navigate the whole trading system, I do not advise newbie to start trading when the don't have a good understanding of how to predict the market.

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
I will like the expert traders in the house to please give a reliable information on how to successfully thread on this part without being a victim. Which platform do you recommend based on your trading experience?
You can use Binance or Coincola both platform are very reliable.

Binance have alot of users, packed with lot of options that maybe confusing for newbie. Though it also have a lite version.

Coincola interface is simple and easy to navigate. Binance and Coincola offer's PTP trade. I use Coincola more because of their low charges and easy interface. You can never go wrong if you decide on on using Binance or Coincola. Both platform are reliable and trustworthy.