Where Do You Think Is The Root Of Online Money Making?

Sikapa

Verified member
I have been curious nowadays about who first started online money making and where it started. Most people are now interested in making money online but none seems to trace the root of online money making, although this will not put money in your pocket but I think it will be better to appreciate the person who brought the idea of making money online.

It will not be easy to bring such a huge idea and how did the person even manage this possibility? Maybe that person might be a great one from a great country. I know the founder of Facebook, YouTube and many social media and we all appreciate their good works living the person who introduced how to make money online. Can someone tell me the person who brought the idea of making money online? Where at all is the origin of online money making and when did they introduced this system of making money?

blessingc

Hmmm.. That's kind of a logical question, who invented making money online? Well asked. Alot people, you included have wondering who started this perform a task and get paid or post a content and receive your money but it does seem like anyone started it because I have made research and I haven't seen any trace or a name labeled to be the first man that started the act of render services to get paid online.

Nevertheless, I with my own little understanding is going to say what I think took place when people started getting paid to online for their services or goods. Now physically aside the internet you solve problems for those who have challenges to earn a living. If I am in need of a shoe for real, and I have the money you have the shoe just as know money to be a medium of exchange so are going to exchange the shoe with the money I offer you. So is it online you need some goods or you need a graphic work and I can deliver that to you you pay me online into my account and I design it and deliver to you online or send you your goods.

For your product to be more noticed to people who need it far and wide you bring it online and pay an affiliate marketer to make adverts for you, for that affliate marketer to be able to win your trust, he or she pays people online to like and follow their platform, either social media accounts so they can have a good profile and you in return patronize them, and your business start moving online. At the other end those working and receiving money for following people are also working online, that is using their social media accounts to make money. It is all a cycle of solving people's problem to get paid.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Making money on the internet came organically after the introduction of the internet. After the internet was invented it was no brainer that a lot of people capitalised on it to do several things.

Many people use the internet for connecting with people and promoting their products. If you go to a platform like Facebook for example it is only natural that people will capitalise on the platform to make some good amount of money for themselves by selling their products and advertising their services.

It was also when the internet was introduced that the internet money which is cryptocurrency came to be because if the internet was not invented cryptocurrency wouldn't have existed. So personally I don't think there is one particular person who started to make money on the internet because to make money on the internet, it requires some group of persons.

This is because someone will actually pay for the services you are providing in order for you to make money.

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
There may be no exact root for individuals to actually make money online but what we do know is that the making of money online was totally encouraged into existence as a result of modernization and technology expanding within the sector where human beings exist, we can totally testify to the fact that technology and modernization has totally taken over the business and financial world and it is absolutely very necessary for the individuals and we components of planet Earth to make good use of technology and also making sure that we know how to make the most out of it but financially and personally related.

One of the possible values we can make money online is through our smartphone and when the smartphone came into existence many individual who were not capable to use them to make money but as time went on many knowledge and experience about smartphones came into existence and one for sure is that we can now use it to make money online comfortably and sufficiently.