Where Do You Save Your Money?

Bisolami

Verified member
I think everybody has somewhere that they save their money because it is not possible not to have a place where you save your money if you claim that you save money. Some people save money with their friends and some people even save money with people who they have not seen physically but I think that is not good enough. It is a bad approach to saving your money. Some people also save money in the bank so it depends on how familiar you are with your method of saving and it also depends on your choice because our choices differ.

I am not a fanatic about saving money with my friends. I do not even like to engage myself in any kind of contribution to people because I hardly trust people especially when it comes to saving money. The only way I save money is in the bank. I always go to the bank to save the little amount I have and there are times that I will just receive a bank transfer and also transfer the money to the bank that I save money in instead of saving money with someone. Your money is likely to get lost or you won't be given if you save with someone.