Where do you get the best information about cryptocurrency?

Shaf

Verified member
If you don't know what you are doing in this niche, you are bound to get rekt very fast. That's because a lot of shillers use the opportunity to scam people of their money.

Also, you can invest at the wrong time, such as buying BTC at 69k leading to loss.

One of the best places I know of to get free and excellent information is YouTube. Information about selecting a coin, trading strategies, and even how exactly the blockchains work is all there.

Another one is Telegram. Once you know the right channels to follow, you're bound to learn a lot.

Twitter is good place too, but be careful. A lot of it is just hopium and shillers wanting to get followers or scam people.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Well the best thing I believe you have to do is to try as much as possible to have your own online communities that is filled with trusted people because that's just the only way you can start your crypto communities to get first class information concerning what is happening around the crypto space . For me I don't really trust the telegram in anyway because it is not the best social media as everywhere is filled with scammers and the possibility of you getting scam may be higher.

You may not likely be able to get genuine information with telegram because most of the people that are sharing this information are scammers and they might not really takes their time to research and understand what is really happening , they are posting this information to Lure in people to scammed .

Well for me I have a trusted community both on WhatsApp and Instagram that really give first class information of what is happening around the crypto space , These information will be as a guide preventing you from going astray while trying to invest in any cryptocurrency you are interested or while trying to trade it. It's all depends on what you want.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I use coinbase. When you go tap on any crypto coin you see on coinbase, you will reach an individual page about the coin. YOu will get all the information you need. If you want to learn more, you can tap on learn more and see every detail. Coinbase also provides news feed, you can tap on the title and reach the news site. Since coinbase is a trusted crypto exchange, you can trust the information you get from the platform and the sites featured on the coinbase feed. I also follow the Cryptocurrency topic on my google app, which brings news about cryptocurrency. Some of the popular sites I go to read about crypto currencies are decrypt, forbes, investopedia, coindesk, etc. I follow some youtube channels that bring trustworthy news about crypto. I do not follow any random news site or any random temegram group, I only follow the trustworthy news site when it comes to getting information on crypto. I find coinbase really good to check not only the current price and market cap but also price history. You can see what was bitcoin in May 2011 just by checking BTC price history on coinbase. The only drawback is coinbase doe snot provide a full list of crypto.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
If you don't know what you are doing in this niche, you are bound to get rekt very fast. That's because a lot of shillers use the opportunity to scam people of their money.

Also, you can invest at the wrong time, such as buying BTC at 69k leading to loss.

One of the best places I know of to get free and excellent information is YouTube. Information about selecting a coin, trading strategies, and even how exactly the blockchains work is all there.

Another one is Telegram. Once you know the right channels to follow, you're bound to learn a lot.

Twitter is good place too, but be careful. A lot of it is just hopium and shillers wanting to get followers or scam people.
Hello everyone! Hope you are all fine and you are having a good time this weekend. Thank you very much for your informative thread about cryptocurrency. I am sure that a lot of people here will find your post very interesting because cryptocurrencies are becoming more and more
popular around the world today.

It is true that cryptocurrency investment is considered to be one of the best investments in the world. I have heard that many people make money from cryptocurrencies every day. For this reason, I started investing in cryptocurrencies as well although I do not have any special knowledge of them. I really do not know if I ever make any money from them. For the time being, I enjoy watching their rates going up and down. Their rates are changing all the time. That's very exciting! However, it is believed that this type of investment is a very risky one because you may lose all your money. Maybe it is true. In my opinion, it is wise to invest only what you can afford to lose. Only in this way, you can be safe and not worry about it.

Thank you once again for informing us about where to find the best information about cryptocurrency. This is very helpful for all of us here and especially for beginners like me. In any case, I believe that anyone could invest in crypto because this kind of investment is really worth trying.

AdamG

well to keep yourself updated about crypto news you should follow certain forums and view crypto news sites. Personally, I refer to Coinpedia for price predictions and crypto updates.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
I have never gotten to know about cryptocurrencies and have only known it because of the different forum websites that I have joined and making money with them .

Every information that I am getting about cryptocurrencies are usually from this website where I also post to make money too .

If it is not because of this Websites, I do not think I would ever get to know about cryptocurrencies .

This is a major reason why I always try to come online and do one or two tasks because this will enable me to learn from the information that experience three that are posting .

It is important for a lot of people to make sure they are not just focusing on the money they are going to make on this Websites , but also on the information that is available for them to use .

t
The benefits of this website and the information gotten from here can never be overemphasized at all.

It is only on rare occasions that I visit Google to verify some information about cryptocurrencies .

On forum websites , I get to see what top investors and influences are saying about cryptocurrencies and the type they are investing in .

E

eldavis

I am not that much into crypto currency so I don't look for news related to crypto but whenever I decide to see what's happening, I often check on forums first before any other place. Forums are filled with so many persons willing to share one or two Information about the latest happenings in the crypto world. After that I make use of search engines.

During the last 6 months in the world of cryptocurrency were created lost of telegram channels. I have been usuing a telegram group which publishes useful information (crypto news, crypto guides and crypto signals). Using its tips about crypto signals I have already earnt nearly 650$. This channel publishes news and signals every day and what is more everything is free of charge! So I would recommend everyone to join this community "The crypto universe" Username @Br8789

blessingc

As a beginner in the crypto space you need as much information and knowledge as you can get to avoid falling into the hands of scandalous persons.

There some legit platforms where you can get good and true information of the value, the in and outs, everything you need to know about some coins.

Coin market cap is one of the best and most reliable source of getting informations about various cryptocurrencies. It has top cryptocurrency charts and prices listed by market capitalization. It gives you hystory of various cryptocurrencies and their performance.

Coingecko is another good Website to get valuable and true informations that you might need to know a coin.

There are many more websites that gives information about cryptocurrency.
Some other websites include:
DC Forecasts is one of the most versatile websites when it comes to crypto. Starting from news, you have different sections such as Bitcoin, Altcoin, Ethereum, Blockchain and other topics.
Coinnews is another that gives you news and podcast about crypto.
Coin gate gives market-leading cryptocurrency payment processing services for any business.
The crypto basic is a website where beginners can get information that can help them in their crypto journey.
cryptocompare.com provides a comprehensive overview of the coin market.