Where do you get capital for cryptocurrency trading/hodling from?

Shaf

Verified member
If you want to invest in cryptocurrency, either as a die-hard hodler or a trader, you so need capital to start with. One important issue you should figure out is where to get sufficient capital to start your journey with.

This is a lesson I realized late, because having sufficient capital can help you make gains faster than having small capital. Imagine someone who's taking a trade with $10,000 and someone taking the same trade with just $10.

Of course the one with more capital makes more gains and can take profits earlier. That's why it's important to look for a source of capital that can help you before starting.

Considering this, what are your sources of capital for cryptocurrency trading and how much do you use to make significant gains?

Finger Geek

Verified member
A reasonable amount of money is needed to start trading cryptocurrency. Small amount of money can be used to trade cryptocurrency currency but the profit will be low and it will be like waste of time. Or example if $10 is used to trade cryptocurrency currency and there is 1% daily gain and for 30 days making $30. For that 30 days the $10 will turn to $13, that is a profit of $3 and of course this is to small to earn for a month. But if the capital is $100 that will be $130 for 30 days making $30 gain and this is still better.

To start trading, it is better to start with at least $100. But of someone that has small amount of money. He can try to buy a token that is profitable and hodl it till the price and sell it. But it is not as profitable as trading. There are times that a new token will rise in many folds and bring big profit for the holder of the token. But it is not easy to know which token that will do well. So for me I do prefer trading to hodl.