If you where given a capital start up of $11k, which business choice would you venture in?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
For instance you were given a capital start up cash of $11k to run any business of your choice and make a return back of the capital money in the duration of 6 months. Which business type will you choose to run and get you that return of income so quick to repay and make your own gains as well?? It is very hard this days to find that kind of business that you will engage on. And make faster profit end. But if you crave long time ideas about a potential profitable business, then it will give you advantage to make that capital return so fast. But whereby you are short of business ideas, it will take quite some time to achieve that capital repayment. Because you lack that idea to run a profitable business, you need to undergo training after training, then the business start up. So when you calculate the duration you'll spend to make the business work it will elapse the period you were ask to repay. And that will become a burden that might hinder your progress becomes you've broken the rule, which might cause you, your business.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
If i was given a capital as such i think i would venture into crypto trading and make more profit through that means and this would also increase my investment and also the returns i would be getting from the investment i made, but before trading i would clearly study the coin very well , so that i won't lose such amount of money in a very short period , and also i would also try investing into affiliate marketing and that would serve as an alternative i think