Where and how can we get current information about crypto currencies?

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
The crypto market is place where things happens so fast and if one is not careful and stay updated on might lose out on somany things. Information they say is power without having the required information it becomes impossible to make good profit in the business.

When it comes to crypto currencies the coin that comes to everybody's lips is bitcoin, even at the mention of the world crypto currencies everybody will just say bitcoin.But on the contrary only a few people understands the true meaning of the world of crypto currencies and how it really works.

Some people believe that bitcoin is all about making money online they don't know that you will have to trade and there are chances of suffering losses aswel.

There is certainly more to it no doubt because some people also cry of losing their money.
The question is where can one really have a good information about crypto currencies?

btaliat

VIP Contributor
This question has been haunting me for some time now. I do see many crypto users talking about diffrent coins and even the prospective ones which make me wonder how they are getting these information about these coins. When I asked in a group I belonged, while some gave me some websites which I can not remember now, others directed me to YouTube.

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
There are many apps and websites, but I prefer Coinmarketcap, this website provides latest analytics based on multiple exchanges and trading pairs. Crypto value, their movement, ranking, supply, circulating, updates, new cryptos and exchanges, even about new airdrops are mentioned there live; this website also have learn and earn information. Coinmarketcap is owned by Binance.

DIOGENE

YES.
here is certainly more to it no doubt because some people also cry of losing their money.
The question is where can one really have a good information about crypto currencies?

Last edited by a moderator:

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I do get new information about bitcoin from BMF, it is also a posting sites that members there update information daily about bitcoin on the crypto section. But you can also search online about sites that talk mostly about bitcoin. You would have to have a little knowledge about bitcoin before applying

reb62l

Banned
There are many apps and websites, but I prefer Coinmarketcap, this website provides latest analytics based on multiple exchanges and trading pairs. Crypto value, their movement, ranking, supply, circulating, updates, new cryptos and exchanges, even about new airdrops are mentioned there live; this website also have learn and earn information. Coinmarketcap is owned by Binance.
hello have you tried it yet can you share some feet back

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
You can get more information about bitcoin through discussing forum like this and a lot of people have given that a try to learn more,also there are normal high ranking platforms like coinmarketcap to get more suitable information regarding crypto currency you would see different crypto prices and possibly know more about the best time to invest and earn more money

2kMindZ

Hi everyone I am new in this group, still looking for advice on how to make money online

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Getting information about cryptocurrency this is one of the best ways of making profit from it. There are several apps and website in which you can get latest information about a lot of cryptocurrencies. One of the platforms are used for getting information about latest cryptocurrencies is coingecko. I also use crypto news app on play store.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
You can search on Google because there are a lot of crypto currency sites on the internet you can use to be getting first class information about cryptocurrency everyday but the important thing you should try is that you should try to follow top crypto investors like Elon musk. This will really help.

ritajane21

There are lots of platforms where you get information regarding cryptocurrency but which one is more secure and trustworthy. CrypTalks is a bitcoin talk social media app, created to give all types of people the ability to share their views and their vision of the cryptocurrency world. It offers local businesses the ability to receive Bitcoin as a way of payment and promote it to a dedicated audience

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I usually use CoinGecko to get updates about crypto prices. Other than that, I cannot recommend any single source for getting information about Bitcoin or any other kind of cryptocurrencies. I just usually do a google search and get a lot of information about cryptocurrencies from various sites and sources.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
If you truly want to get legit crypto related news, then you should make use of cointelegraph, or coinmarketcap which is owned by Binance.com. That's the two options i use when it comes yo reading news relating to Cryptocurrency. The two sites have really helped me a lot to get accustomed to knowing more about crypto, I'm still learning to know more.