When you take interest about cryptocurrencies ?share your experience with us.

Ayeshabashir

Hello dear friend hope so you are doing well and making fun on this forum and getting knowledge and information about cryptocurrencies and about other things in which you are interested so guys i want to read how you guys comes into a cryptocurrencies how told you furst about cryptocurrencies how you start earning through this i want to share my experience about cryptocurrencies and want to tell you who told me about crypto very first time actually before 1 year my friend told me a website the name of this website is cryptotalk but now a days this banned in our country but before 1 year my friend said me about her online job she said how she was earn through cryptotalk she told me tge while process that how we earn money through this website in this website we just have to make 29 comments on post and after 7 days you were getting your pay in the form of satoshi when i started this work in the starting days it was very difficult to understand about what is the digital currency because i haven't any idea about this before but through her suggestions and advice i was able to earn money and now you can see that i am working on this forum to make moneyshare your experience with me also

funmi

Verified member
I first heard about crypto currency in the year 2017, then the price of bitcoin was just roughly around some few thousand dollars and a colleague was telling to invest in it but I hard no idea on how to.do it so i was confused. Someone at that time now convinced me not to.invest in it that the profit takes a lot of time to come out that I should invest in a popular ponzi scheme that was the talk of the time. There we were promised to get 30% of our invest at the end of the month. The person really convinced me by showing me his own account balance so I decided to join the platform. It was so long before the platform crashed and so many people lost all their investments on the platform. So I later got the information on crypto currency and how to go about it. I had lost some of my savings to the ponzi scheme so I started investing in crypto currency as at early 2018, buy my account was been managed by someone I knew had a more better understanding back then. And i was just a long term trader as I check up once in a while.