When is the right time to hire an outsource?

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
The outsource is usually a temporary employee with a special skill. When I was working in a software house we would hire an outsource for the programming project. Programmers are highly paid and the outsourced programmer is paid around 150% of the salary of our programmers. That means hiring an outsourced worker is a big expense and should be limited.

The question of when to get an outsource is relative to the workload. When the employee works overtime he is paid time and half which is 50% more on top of his salary. It is practically the same cost when you hire and outsource. In our case we only hire an outsource to meet the deadline. But if the workload can be done by overtime work then our employees just do it instead of getting an outsource.

When I was working in a software house, a lot of clients were outsourcing work from our company. They contacted the company and the manager was allowed the chosen staff to work on the project. WE earned little commission from the completed work apart from the monthly salary. When I create my first website I outsourced a content developer.

One can employ an outsource when the need for it arise.when you are very busy doing some other things and you need something else to be done then you will need to hire an outsource to do the work for you.It is even convenience to get an outsource as an alternative or second plan to avoid running up and down when you need it.

I belive that out sourcing mean receiving help from outside of the company which is not good I will like to explain the more. Whenever a company is doing that the danger that is there is that;the employee of that company will not grow because there will not be an improvement on their part again.

secondly, the expenses they will incur will be more than training their employee to know how to do the job.