What's Your View When Making Money Online? Do You Want To Find Stability Or More Wealth?

Rachael

Verified member
Recently, I pondered over this and from the short time I have spent in the online ecosystem, I can decipher that there are different people who work online and as such, they have different mindset and perceptions. There are some people who despite knowing the terms and conditions or rules guiding a particular platform or site, they just go ahead to work as they like without noting or paying heed to those rules guiding the platform. Some people are not concerned about the stability of their wealth because in most cases, they purposely flout the rules and damn the consequences. They have a target and to reach this target, they go against the rules not minding if their account would be tampered on. Now, these set of people are classified under those are just after wealth and not the stability of it.

Secondly, there are also these set of people who are contented with the little they make online, they are very cautious just so they do not go against the rules and they take the rules even in their sub-conscious mind. Now, these set of people are more concerned about stability and would rather work on a platform on a long-term basis than on a short-term because of perhaps what I would call 'greed.' When making money online, what are you more concerned about?

Kendy

Verified member
The question is kind of tricky and requires sensitivity to find a balance. Firstly, there are some sites that even though you work consistently for 10 years, it would look as though you had been wasting your time. Imagine, there are some sites that claims to pay people to share their data and this is one of the sites which is a complete waste of time because the site gains more and drains all your data and phone capacity or whichever means you are using. Some of these sites are just out to exploit people and as such, users too would want to be wise by devising any means they so please, without thinking of the repercussions because honestly, they just want to earn and quit the site.

Earning from a site on a stable basis would depend on the kind of site and the worth it place on its users. For instance, a site owner would always be right because obviously he is the superior while the users are working under him whether it is practically right or wrong but at the same time, some users might just be counting their steps or marking time to live without adhering to instructions. For me, I'm out to create wealth and also sustain the means in the best way I can and this is the reason I stick to the guidelines.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Well, I am not sure what do you exactly mean by "rules" when it comes to making money online. When it comes to making money online , I have my own rules. I never cheat people and I am pretty much honest with my work. I love to write and I work as an online paid-poster on many forums and I really love my job. Being honest with your job is the main rule. Apart from that, I think that you must do what you like and enjoy and this is one of the most fundamental aspects of making money online.

Making wealth online could only be possible when you are honest with your job and when you are honest with your employees. No one should engage in unethical activities just because he wants to make wealth. I know that there are many people who tend to cheat people just to become rich but I am sure that such kind of people usually have a very bad end in the end. For example, there are many HYIP sites who run pyramid schemes and they always attract greedy people. People should stay away from such schemes and raise awareness about such scams.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
I am somebody who tries as much as possible to be really dedicated in anything that I find myself doing. This is the main reason why I do not take making money from posting and writing great content as something that should be taken for granted at all . I try as much as possible to see to it that I can do what is possible within my means to get what is expected .

I do not see any reason why somebody who is seeking to make money online will not abide by the rules and regulation that have been stipulated by the owner of the website that he or she is working for .

One thing we have to bear in mind is that , the way we behave with this making money online opportunities will determine how much we will be able to dedicate ourselves with some opportunities that will maybe finding ourselves with offline too .

If you find it very difficult to obey the rules and regulation of a simple website , and then go against it every now and then , you will still exhibit similar attitude when you find yourself working in an organisation somewhere in the future .

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I won't really say I will needs a lot of wealth but combination of both because that is the most important thing , okay if I am working on a platform and the earning is not enough for me obviously I have to look for a way I can be able to work hard so I can earn an extra money to add up to my normal earning , at least for me to achieve financial stability but that is not all , a situation in which there is more potential opportunity for people to be wealthy in the online business I can decide to go extra mile to achieve that and I do not see anything wrong with that.

It depends on the type of online business someone is doing and also the decision of a person . personally if there is potential opportunity for people to be wealthy in the type of online business I am doing I will just try as much as possible to achieve . it because it won't really make sense if I don't achieve them.

If there is opportunity for wealth I will chase it with all my might and achieve it legally without having any problem .