Affiliate Marketing Review - Is It A Money Making Online Scam?

Lucinda Fay

Everyone dreams of making lots of money and quitting their day job. There's been lots of talk these days on making money on the Internet. I'm going to give an affiliate marketing review of how to make money online. The first question you should have is, "Is this a money making online scam?" The important part is to understand what Internet marketing is and to decide whether it's for you. Another thing I will point out is the pros and cons in making money online through this method.

Is it really another money making online scam? I think it's important for you to have your guard up when going into business ventures. The honest truth is that even though there are many people that do make money online, there are many people that fail as well. There are many factors into considering a business online, such as how much time you have, how much dedication and priorities you can put into it, and most importantly, being able to hold yourself accountable and become your own boss.

Now for the most part, becoming your own boss is not an easy thing especially when getting started in this type of business. You have to be dynamic in your thinking because you have to be able to give yourself tasks in order to succeed. Since you're reading this affiliate marketing review, you probably heard about Internet marketing somewhere, which is a good start.

I wouldn't say that Internet marketing is a scam, but I think it's not for everyone. I bet most people that have called Internet marketing a money making online scam are those that have probably tried it for a month and quit. I've been doing Internet marketing for about 6 months and I must say that it has not been easy. I do, however, have the privilege to say that this opportunity has allowed me to quit my day job and take it on full-time.

I also promised that I would talk about the pro and cons in this affiliate marketing review. There are a couple of things to consider when doing Internet marketing. The question is: do the pros outweigh the cons? I know that everyone's situation is different, but I will try to talk about the pros and cons that can be applied to everyone.

So what are the cons? When doing this type of marketing, you're promoting someone else's product, which means you have no control over how much commissions you receive. You also don't really maintain the life of the customer so being able to establish a relationship might be difficult. It also has a lot of competitors promoting the same product. This means you would have to outsmart and out-market your competitors for your customer's attention.

Given those as the cons, what are the pros? First of all, you don't have to worry about shipping, fulfillment or customer service with the customer. This means that you can basically make the commission and not have to worry about dealing with any of the heartaches or hardships when dealing with customers. You can choose among the thousands of products to promote as an affiliate. You're not confined to one company or network or product which means that you can promote any number of products.

In this affiliate marketing review, I've talked about the idea of it being a money making online scam as well as the pros and cons of Internet marketing. Now, I have to repeat that this business is not for everyone, but I believe it's the easiest business you can get into without making a huge investment. I can't imagine investing $50,000 in a store that I am not sure will succeed. At least with affiliate marketing, I can start with $100 or less and still be able to make money.

Morten MBM

"Is affiliate marketing a scam" is a way to broard approach. The concept is offered by thousand of companies. You are right there are good and bad affiliate programs. But you are probably thinking of all the different courses teaching you affiliate marketing. But again, there are good and bad, and there are cheap and expensive courses. The good courses have a complete, up-to-date training AND a range of products you can start to promote right away.

Morten MBM

"Is affiliate marketing a scam" is a way to broard approach. The concept is offered by thousand of companies. You are right there are good and bad affiliate programs. But you are probably thinking of all the different courses teaching you affiliate marketing. But again, there are good and bad, and there are cheap and expensive courses. The good courses have a complete, up-to-date training AND a range of products you can start to promote right away