Saving Money What's Your Method of Saving Money?

moonchild

VIP Contributor
There are different ways to save money, as a salary earner or a self employed person there are different strategies available that you can use to save money, in this post we will be exploring different methods you can utilize to save money either as a salaried employee or a self employed person or an entrepreneur.

Automatic Savings: this is an arrangement with your bank to be depositing money every month from your account to your savings.

Cooperative Savings: this is also a type of savings where you pool money together as a group and pay each other in a cycle, it's more prevalent with self employed persons.

Real Estate Savings: This is common with high income individuals, they save money by buying appreciating assets like real estate.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Saving is part of me. Though most of the time, I always make sure that I save through investment. This has made me to multiply the money. In some cases when I don't save as investment, I can save using crypto. The only means I don't like saving with is Bank.

Banking to me will not make my money multiplied. In fact some time, there may be reduction in the money saved as a result of some charges always charge by the bank for saving with them.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I do more of saving myself. Though it is almost like automatic savings but my own is that it is not the bank doing it for me I do the deposit myself and the bank safe guard till it is needed. The truth is that we just have to save because it brings a whole of benefits to us.

You just have to find out which saving methods os good for you so that you start saving with that it would help you immensely.