What's your favourite Crypto?

TheoKio

Apart from the fact we all chase and are interested in high valued crypto's. Is there any you personally favour or see it blowing up in the future?

B

Bitrus Shedrach

We buy with platincoin and we pay with platincoin.

Attachments

• 20211201-075212.png
    20211201-075212.png
    140.4 KB · Views: 0
i prefer to hold eth and other small coins which i hope to be popular in nearest future)) i am not very educated in crypto, but i have found coinloan app and was amazed, the provide very convinient service, also they have great wallet + earning abilities.

sajeev1478

It is going to be Floki. The future of Floki is amazing. They have an amazing community and marketing strategies and an metaverse game to be launched in Feb 2022. They have tied up with many football clubs.

K

Katerin9034

i prefer new cryptocoin. About month ago, coin loan added sushiswap to their token family! I used SUSHI as collateral for my loans, also i could buy, sell, and swap the token at my Crypto Exchange!

Hassanbenjamin

i prefer to hold eth and other small coins which i hope to be popular in nearest future)) i am not very educated in crypto, but i have found coinloan app and was amazed, the provide very convinient service, also they have great wallet + earning abilities.
Coin loan you said, how does coin loan work? It is the very first time I'm hearing about it, tell me more about it please.

sara456

Coin loan you said, how does coin loan work? It is the very first time I'm hearing about it, tell me more about it please.
hi, i am using coinloan also. i am very satisfied with service they provide. CoinLoan is a cryptocurrency lending platform where inventors and borrowers can invest and get loans respectively. The next important feature is it offers a CoinLoan interest account. Using the interest account, the investors can deposit the savings to earn interest monthly. i like very comfortable conditions, also a lot features using this platform.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Apart from the fact we all chase and are interested in high valued crypto's. Is there any you personally favour or see it blowing up in the future?
I am not really interested in any cryptocurrency that is valuable in terms of price, but I am only interested in a cryptocurrency that have a useful potential that can make it to be valuable in the future.. when I am investing in cryptocurrency there are a lot of things I look for most especially if I am investing a large amount of money.. one of my favourite crypto-currency is sand.. ftm Solana and a little amount of slp. To me i consider those ones I have just mentioned as potential coin that will be valuable in the future.. this is just a prediction and sometimes it may not go the way I predicted.

K

Katerin9034

I have joined CoinLoan Card Wait List. Support told me about the cons and im so excited: quick and easy wallet access, zero limits and fees on transfers, 24/7 access to all our core services, accepted by 60M+ merchants around the world. wait wait waitttttt

blessingc

HATOK (Human Asset Token) is my favorite crypto. Its a token that represents humanity with a symbol of humans and regard them as the greatest asset on earth. It is going to be the world's biggest meme coin and a decentralized market token.

minenovo

I am not at all adventurous when it comes to trading - I largely prefer Bitcoin and Ethereum and I don't really trade the less popular cryptos, let alone meme coins.

Mika

VIP Contributor
These days I am pinning my hope for Polygon Matic. I have been investing in Matic for the last one year and I have not incurred any losses with my investment in Matic. Generally speaking, I am a long-term investor, however, with Matic, I am not using a long-term investment strategy. Instead, I buy a few Mattics, wait for a few weeks for the price to appreciate and I will sell once I believe I had made enough from the investment. I don't wait for the price to go very high, I sell even when I see a slight improvement. For example, the last time I bought Mattic, the price was $1.35. I invested $100. As soon as the price touched $1.45, I sold all of my Matic. I made good profits from my trade. Currently, I have 100 Matic which I bought for $1.40, I will trade as soon as the price becomes $1.50.
Apart from Matic, I am also investing in BNB coins, however, with BNB I am not doing short-term investment, instead, I am holding for a longer period. I hope to hold for at least 1 year. I also have 500 ADA and I have staked my ADS to earn profits from my ADA

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I don't have any favourite crypto at the moment. I am in for any crypto show value or potential can get me a desirable profit. Crypto investment is just for profit for me, I wouldn't just like a coin when it isn't bringing me funds to satisfy my needs. I have bills I need to clear with money, I go into crypto, reading the stats of a varieties of coins, and picking the right pairs for short term Spot or Futures contract trading. I know it isn't a get rich quick scheme, but everyone is in for the profit with cryptocurrency. That's why I try my best to make sure that I stay up to date of crypto updates, and analysing the coins too on my own end to stay updated with concrete info about majority of the coins, so, I won't make mistake picking out the best for profit making. I do lose no doubt, it isn't a 100% win percentage when it comes to crypto investment for any trader. But I make sure my profit is more than what I'm losing. If I am losing much trading crypto, I wouldn't stay on to trade up to this moment.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
There are many things that I do consider before choosing my favorite coin. This is because the proleferation of coins these days has made the task so difficult. This is why people need to becareful in choosing coins in order for them to maximize their profits in crypto trading or investment.

I always to go for low priced coins but potential coins. This is because most coins that are highly priced always have high volatility. They are difficult to predict most time. Aside this, it takes someone that's stinking rich to buy these coins at higher quantity. This is because the price is always high.

Personally, I am eyeing TLM. I have invested in it before and I can tell that it actually perform the wonder i expect it to perform. I could remember it uncured more than 50% within a little short period of time. This made me love it the most of all coins I have invested on of recent.

There was a time I made Shiba Inu my favorite coin but the performance these days is nothing to write home about. This makes me quickly want to jettison it and also choose another coin. Though, just like other coins, Shiba Inu also have me some high returns when I did invest on it.

E

eldavis

I do not actually have a favorite crypto at the moment though. There was a time where Bitcoin cash was actually my favorite, it was the first coin I was introduced to and the site I was working on back then paid with Bitcoin cash. After some time my favorite became Litecoin. The cost of transaction was not as high as bitcoin cash and transaction speed was fast.