Earn Money What's your average earnings with noisecash?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I've been hearing about members at forumcoin who advertise their earning from noise.cash that is above $4 made within two (2) days. Meaning some persons at noisecash are earning more than $2 a day posting at noisecash? I believe some persons are making more and others are simply earning less, and some too aren't earning.

It simply depends on how the system circulating BCH calculates each users earning algorithm and determine how much each and every one qualifies to earn via the forum. I'm not earning much, as I would've wanted. My earnings are simply below $1, but I'm happy I'm earning automatic BCH coin into my wallet.

What's your average BCH $$ you're earning with noisecash since you started earning?

D

Deleted member 13140

I haven't actually started with noise cash but I intend to. But seriously I like how the website is structured.
And I think I will actually focus on getting more info about this platform.
You say people can earn more than $2 a day from the site. Wow am surprised. Anyways I signed up for the site and I realised the most important thing On the site is posting and getting referrals.
And I really don't know if people are active on the site.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
The algorithm of the website works randomly but it is certain that it favours those who have been on the platform for a long period of time and have a lot of followers. I am yet earn a substances amount of money on the website. the payout is very low for every post I made on the platform the highest I have and so far is 0.45 per post.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I haven't actually started with noise cash but I intend to. But seriously I like how the website is structured.
And I think I will actually focus on getting more info about this platform.
You say people can earn more than $2 a day from the site. Wow am surprised. Anyways I signed up for the site and I realised the most important thing On the site is posting and getting referrals.
And I really don't know if people are active on the site.
Noise.cash is a very busy forum with more than 125,000 users. So their is enough active users there, if you go there you'll see active members posting every seconds infact. Some members even earn up to $5 a day there. But you need many subs, and your posts needs to be more engaging to win over the love of spreading BCH to your wallet.