What's the after-math when businesses do the right thing.

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
It has never been easy for businesses to perform and carry out daily business activities and responsibilities or practices without involving any fraudulent or dubious act possibly with customers or with clients, so as significantly boost their business profits and income to a more better and expanded position . Only few minority of businesses tends to do the right thing by play business responsibilities and priorities in accordance to what was being speculated or agreed as the general strategy on which every business should operated, controlled, and managed . And that totally excludes the involvement of fraudulent, dubious, and crafty ways of boosting business profits and income such as: misinformation customers and clients about a particular business product or service just for you to make a sale , or possibly use fake measures and quantities to sale and render goods and services to customers and clients .

Whatever the case may be, it totally pays better when businesses endeavours to do the right thing and stay honest and trustworthy to it customers and clients. Customer trust and loyalty are best won by a business whose activities and practices towards it patronizers does not involve the use of fraud and dubiousity .

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
A good and respective business is identified when its operators and managers totally abides by general laws and regulation backing up a business practice and activity . When businesses endeavours to do the right thing there is absolutely every possibility that such a business in particular is going to be successful and prosperous, but it is obviously seen that majority of business owners and business managers have involved the use of fraudulent and an advisable ways of boosting their business productivity profit and income , taking full advantage of their customers and clients trust and loyalty .

If you must know , business customers and clients trust and loyalty can never be won with the practice of fraudulent and dubious way of business activities and responsibilities but rather it can be one when businesses practice their activities and responsibilities with sincerity and in the right and a possible way . A business organisation and a good reputation when it activities and practices towards customers and clients are transparent and trustworthy .

cmoneyspinner

In my mind, treating your employees fairly and being charitable to community where your business is located.

I watched a fictional historical Korean drama. But I'm sure you will understand the point I'm making. The lady's father was rich. She convinced her father to open his store houses and give to the poor. It pained him to just give away items that he would have sold and made a huge profit. But he loved his daughter and took her advice. Later on there was a rebellion and when all of the homes of the rich noblemen were attacked and raided, the poor citizens gathered together and protected her father's home and him.

What's my point? My point is that having a business is not just about making a profit. It's about treating your employees like human beings and showing them you appreciate their hard work; AND about giving back to the community where that business is located and helping the people who live there. When a person is grateful to you, the gratitude that they show can not be calculated in terms of money.

Sure! You want your business to profitable. But nobody ever loved a wicked taskmaster who mistreated his/her workers and nobody likes a Scrooge who is uncharitable. :)