Rank math or yoast which is better for accurate information?

Ajebo25

Verified member
Am a blogger and I heard many people say that they keep track of their blog statistics and seo growth by using pluging such as rank math and yoast, I have tried to find which one is better when it comes to guiding me to write good seo content and giving me accurate information on my blog seo performance and I need you guys to advice me on which one to use based on your experience I found out that I can't use both of the plugins on one blog rather I have to choose one I tried contacting someone who uses yoast and he said yoast was better, and I contacted another person who is using rank math and he also said rank math was better than yoast so I don't know what to believe now.

Personally I have tried yoast not on my blog but when I was guest posting for a blog back then and it was good but using rank math now is my choice as people said rank math comes with instant indexing plugin that gets my posts indexed quickly.

saoussen5765

Valued Contributor
It depends on which plugin you are familiar with because if you are familiar with a plugin you will not waste time learning another.