Crypto What's Floki Inu (FLOKI)?

Suba

Staff member
Floki Inu (FLOKI) is a token meme (ERC-20) similar to Shiba Inu, created by the Doge community, Floki is the name of Elon Musk's dog. Floki Inu launched on exchanges since August 2021. The Floki Inu token is built to be hyper-deflationary by burning multiple coins in each transaction. It also offers rewards to its users by distributing the collected coins as transaction fees.
The current price of the Floki Inu is $0.00006044. Max Supply 100,000 billion Floki, Volume $9.5 million, Marketcap $588 million
Floki Inu as an Investment
On Sept 27, 2021, Floki Inu price is $0.00004189, It is estimated that for the next 10 days Oct 20, 2021 Floki Inu will reach a price of $0.000074. What do you think, will this Floki be profitable as a long-term investment?

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I think I would have to make a research about this particular cryptocurrency because from your analysis it has the ability to give someone a whole lot of return of investment on the long run. There are a lot of cryptocurrencies presently that are being created in the name of Elon musk. There is also another one called musk token.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I don't know why I don't like Elon Musk, I see him as an opportunist. He used doge coin to enrich himself. Though with the available information about this coin, it has a very prospective future. I will check popular exchange to see whether the coins are listed on them.