What you should know about being a marketer

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
As a marketer, you will be carrying the wait of sales of the company you work for, on your shoulder, the reason behind this is because you will be the one to help them bring in customers to patronize them, and what you should know about this job is that they are usually employed as a contract staff, so if you are not making it up to their expectation, your appointment will be terminated and in a place like Nigeria, being a contract staff does not mean you will be paid the whole amount they signed you for if you are fired earlier than it was supposed to be.
This usually happens in the banks and that is why you see them always looking for someone to fill in the space, the position is usually caveat and even if it is not, banks are not always satisfied no matter how many marketers they have, they are always looking for more, and mind you, they usually specify it that a female is more needed, especially when she is beautiful, they use the beauty to make sales for the company and the more clients you bring in for them, the more chances of getting a higher pay being promoted.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I can do digital marketing, and not offline marketing. I love sitting at the comfort of my home and travel to overseas online through digital means. That's the one in-demand now, due to the high such surge of the omicron variant. It is better to stay on my house and do real business. My job as a marketer online is simply to deliver the business product to the targeted customers and allow them to follow nthe link and purchase the product, which is a recurring commission for me. The more they buy through my link, the more income keeps falling for me.