What you like to do can give you some money and engagement.

VirginiaBrid

I am sure you do not have a single moment of boredom there.

Kendy

Verified member
I agree entirely with your thread that what you love to do will definitely give you some engagements. Infact it is good to ascertain our purpose and one good way in doing that is to determine what you are passionate about and work towards achieving the goal. There are ways in which we can know what or where our interest lies. When you find yourself doing things with ease and zeal, then you should align yourself in tandem with it and bring out the best by impacting creativity and innovative ideas into it. I have seen many people using what they like to make engagements and make good money in return. My friends who has a flare for learning other languages like; Spanish, French and Chinese. At first, she learnt it just because of the passion she has for those languages and from the movies she watches which she developed interest for the languages and she learnt it also for fun but now she's using it to make big money in a space of weeks or months. Now that transcription is now one of the highest paying jobs in the freelancing ecosystem, she is now a hot vendor in the field and she gets a lot of recommendation.