What will the internet supply business look like in your area?

Farhanaslam007

There is a very good saying that something is better than nothing. Given the situation in my area, I was wondering what it would be like to start an internet supply business.
Why internet is important now a days?
The Internet is becoming more and more important. Everything has started to happen because of the internet. If you look at any business, it is happening because of the Internet. If you look at the students, my study plan is also coming to fruition nowadays because of the Internet. It is becoming a necessity in every home.
Internet as a Business:
Fiber optics internet is becoming very good and reliable nowadays. People are attracted to it. If we start providing fiber optics internet in our village or area, it can save a lot. With an investment of a thousand dollars, we can make a thousand dollars a month.
Your opinion:
Everyone has different thinking level. it is possible that anyone here could tell me good idea and could also tell me the better way to start this business. please share your ideas and give me opinion that how can I do well in this business?
Your opinion will be praised.

Nurudeen22

Internet supply is a very good t to do. But in my area this kind of business is mostly handled by the telecommunication company, an individual can't just wake up one morning and start saying he or she wants to be supplying internet service. Unless the person want to sell data to Individuals.

MRizwan530

Very excellent article on the uses of internet u really like it. Thanks for sharing

Augusta

VIP Contributor
With the massive use of internet for almost any kind of thing online and with the number that always want to be online then internet business of any sort will be a bomb. Like in my locality alone I know the number of people that I noticed that are always online so selling internet bundle will be a very fast business here but the issue with be having the license to operate though it might be different from your region.

But in my region here is capital intensive to start. But if you have the capital and just worrying about the progress of the business I will tell you for free that you will have customers. People now needs internet data just like sachet water.