What will bitcoin look like in the next 7 month

Peterlight

In some news review I read on block chain news, I found out that bitcoin will hit a certain amount in the next few month but I got confused when I saw another report which stated that bitcoin will soon face it's doom.

I don't think that is possible with bitcoin being at its pick right now. Do you guys think bitcoin will fall or rise in the next few month?
What do you guys think.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Hmm, all this predictions circling around Bitcoin has made it kinda confusing to understand where the price will reach in the next seven months. Let's just hope the price goes higher and not be on a free fall system. Let's see what the future holds for Bitcoin, no matter the high jump it has made in price tag in the last 2 weeks, I'm hoping for more of the same.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
The Bitcoin price can't really be given a definite price because it fluctuate s lot and sometimes nobody can say for a certain how it be the next minute whether it will be a dip or a rise but we always hope for a rise which will usher in more profit for users. As it now Bitcoin is on all high it's price at the moment Is $29,109k which isn't bad at all. Since it last high of 20k in 2017 I think this is the next time it is gone this high. So we only need to hope that it either remain this high or it still raises it bar to be more in price and value