Which is the next ranked coin after Bitcoin and Ethereum?

Etini

Valued Contributor
The cryptocurrency market is constantly evolving and new coins are emerging all the time, so it can be difficult to predict which coin will be the next after Bitcoin and Ethereum. However, there are a few coins that are frequently mentioned as potential contenders for the top spot.

One of these coins is Binance Coin (BNB), which is the native token of the Binance exchange. Binance is one of the largest and most popular cryptocurrency exchanges in the world, and BNB has been steadily gaining in popularity due to its utility as a trading pair and its use in paying fees on the Binance platform.

Another coin that is often mentioned as a potential next-ranked coin is Cardano (ADA), which is a smart contract platform designed to be more secure and sustainable than other platforms. Cardano has been gaining attention due to its focus on scientific research and its strong community of developers and supporters.

Finally, Dogecoin (DOGE) is another coin that is frequently mentioned as a potential next-ranked coin. Despite its origins as a meme-inspired joke currency, Dogecoin has gained a large and dedicated following and has become one of the most widely traded cryptocurrencies.

Of course, it is impossible to predict with certainty which coin will be the next to rank after Bitcoin and Ethereum. However, these three coins are certainly worth keeping an eye on and are definitely worth considering for anyone looking to invest in the cryptocurrency market.

Which coin do you think is deserving of the third spot?

Mika

VIP Contributor
If you go to coinmarketcap, you can see coins ranked by market cap, trading volume, price, etc. However, if you want to know which coin is best after bitcoin and ethereum, here is my take. I think BNB will be the most valuable coin after bitcoin and ethereum because BNB is from Binance and Binance is the most valuable crypto company, the value of BNB will continue to rise based on how Binance will perform. In my opinion, the fourth valuable coin will be either Solana, Cardano, or Matic. I think Matic has the higher chance among these three coins.