What ways can a blogger make money?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Their are many ways a blogger can make money out of his or her blog. It depends on the plans he or she has for the blog. You can choose a website niche and operate based on your niche selection. We all have specific plans why we created our website, some create to use it for affiliate marketing. Why some created their blog site to promote/sell their own books, run business consultancy job, create a sponsored contents, display ads etc.

What other ways do you think a blogger can make money out of his or her own blog site??

sincerem

VIP Contributor
The basic thing a blogger should be after is generating traffic for his/her blog. The most reliable way of getting this traffic is by generating contents worth following. Your content creation skill has to be top notch and you have to keep your readers glued to your blog. When you have achieved this then you can start earning via AdSense. The owners of blogs such as instablog, trendri, nairaland etc. make alot of money just by blogging. It really a good place to start if you want to make money online.
Okay, you are right with your quote about generating money through contents by engaging the readers. Then monetizing it through Adsense to get money through the large audience you have at your website. Trendri, instablog and Nairaland all make money through blogging. But i prefer visiting Trendri by far better than those two. Trendri rewards our effort contributing with posts where as Nairaland and Instablog doesn't do such. You engage your time on something meaningful than wasting it on unproductive things. Nairaland its a good source to get information together with Instablog.

marcusfe

A blogger can make money with his blog in several ways. The blog can be monetized through AdSense. After creating the blog, he ensures in drive reasonable amount of real organic traffic to it then he can sign up for google AdSense to start making money or pay per click. Another way is to use it as a landing page for affiliate product link. The blogger registers himself on any affiliate marketing website, get the affiliate product link and direct the interested traffic to his blog.

IamDozzy

The basic thing a blogger should be after is generating traffic for his/her blog. The most reliable way of getting this traffic is by generating contents worth following. Your content creation skill has to be top notch and you have to keep your readers glued to your blog. When you have achieved this then you can start earning via AdSense. The owners of blogs such as instablog, trendri, nairaland etc. make alot of money just by blogging. It really a good place to start if you want to make money online.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
According to my response, bloggers earn money from the ads that serve their blog. This is the blogger's biggest income. But it is not easy, the blogger must have excellent content content so that a lot of traffic goes into it. Bloggers can also earn income by promoting goods or services from advertisers. If an experienced blogger, they will insert a shortening link to increase their income. All of that is a source of income for a blogger. It's quite difficult for beginners to get all of that.
Interesting information about how bloggers earn from their blog site. I never get to know all this things before I'm just knowing some of them for the first time. The contents he or she brings in earnings, but i don't know how that one can work. Is it calculated by CTR or CPM? through the links attached in the text?? that's the one I'm kinda confused about on how bloggers earn their money blogging. Some tell me that, bloggers don't just earn money from writing contents on their site. Unless its a paid contents from a client that wants to gain online presence.

Lekhraj19

Verified member
Earning money from blogs are of many ways, I would say. As you mentioned quite a few ways there, I would like to add on some more there. You can earn money there from affiliate offers like if your topic is related to earning money you can put affiliate links of sites that can pay money for doing tasks. This is a great way to earn if your blog gets enough traffic. Another way is via YouTube promotions I see that people try to do via Blog in the same niche. If you are at a good level, YouTube creators may come to you and ask to share their links to your blog post and they will pay you for it.

Finger Geek

Verified member
There are many ways that a blogger can make money. The main thing to do to monetize a blog is to have good content articles on the blog.
After having articles and the blog been up to 30 days, the blogger can apply for Google Adsense. And if the blog is accepted by Google Adsense. Then I can start monetizing the blog.
If the blogger wants additional income. He can register with affiliate networks and promote campaigns on his blog.
But above all. He needs good traffic to its blog. And social media is one of the free way to drive traffic to a blog

Nii41

Money can be made from blogging based on the blogger's ability to monetize their blog. It is important for a blogger to focus on a specific niche, then create products relating to their brand and sell them on the blog. Also through affiliate marketing, where the bloggers advertise products for various brands, and are paid the commission for every member that clicks and purchases a product from that store. The key thing to note in all of this is the amount of traffic that blog generates. If the traffic is low, the blogger will not earn so much.

Peppul

Once you have got your blog up and running, you can finally start looking into ways to make profits from it. Here are best and easiest way to make money as a blogger.
1. Use affiliate marketing on your blog. Affiliate marketing work by adding tracked affiliate links into the text of your blog. You can make a small commission every time a reader clicks through to a site you recommend and makes a purchase.
2. Add banner advert to your website. As a more visual way of advertising, you can sell banner advertising space on your blog page by brands who relate to your readers.
3. Charge for sponsored social media post. If you have a strong social media presence, you will be very attractive to brands, some people actually make their entire blogging income through sponsored post on social media.

Juen15

Bloggers can make money through many ways. As you said, bloggers can make money though selection of website niche. Working adequately on this may attract traffic and when there is traffic, there will surely be more money to be generated. And this will even attract some big companies to advert on the site.
But on these things require dedication and patience. Blogging is not get rich quick platforms. You need to be dedicated and exercise patience.
As you said, a blogger will not make an immediate income there. It really requires hard work, patience, creativity and a lot of time. For beginners in my opinion this is quite difficult. Competing with other bloggers in search engines and must be able to choose content that is sought after by someone. But it will be very easy when the blog becomes large, traffic per day is very much, it will be easier to make money. Promote the app or site, and make money from referral bonuses. A system similar to YouTube, the more visitors, the more income you can get.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Bloggers can make money through many ways. As you said, bloggers can make money though selection of website niche. Working adequately on this may attract traffic and when there is traffic, there will surely be more money to be generated. And this will even attract some big companies to advert on the site.
But on these things require dedication and patience. Blogging is not get rich quick platforms. You need to be dedicated and exercise patience.

Juen15

Their are many ways a blogger can make money out of his or her blog. It depends on the plans he or she has for the blog. You can choose a website niche and operate based on your niche selection. We all have specific plans why we created our website, some create to use it for affiliate marketing. Why some created their blog site to promote/sell their own books, run business consultancy job, create a sponsored contents, display ads etc.

What other ways do you think a blogger can make money out of his or her own blog site??
According to my response, bloggers earn money from the ads that serve their blog. This is the blogger's biggest income. But it is not easy, the blogger must have excellent content content so that a lot of traffic goes into it. Bloggers can also earn income by promoting goods or services from advertisers. If an experienced blogger, they will insert a shortening link to increase their income. All of that is a source of income for a blogger. It's quite difficult for beginners to get all of that.