What ways can a blogger make money?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Their are many ways a blogger can make money out of his or her blog. It depends on the plans he or she has for the blog. You can choose a website niche and operate based on your niche selection. We all have specific plans why we created our website, some create to use it for affiliate marketing. Why some created their blog site to promote/sell their own books, run business consultancy job, create a sponsored contents, display ads etc.

What other ways do you think a blogger can make money out of his or her own blog site??

sincerem

VIP Contributor
There are ready template for each blog type: Wordpress, Joomla, Drupal so for each one you have to install template and rent ad space for reasonable amount (example 7 $ per week or 30 $ per month) and then people will rent places in your website for money.
I never heard about making money via renting of template via blogging. Maybe I'm up for new thing about another monetization means in a blog site. I'm just open to learn and utilize the learning required to put in practice to develop my own blog and earn admirably through the blog site. That's we are here to learn and put in practice what we've learned in order to improve our future, cos the future is the best. Can you explain how i one can make money through renting out templates??

kayode10

VIP Contributor
I want to assume that the website owns by the blogger is receiving a lot of traffic.

There are a couple of ways to make money on your website for the effort put into blogging.

The first way is through selling of affiliate products relating to your audience and readers.

For instance, if your blog is all about fitness, you can sign up with More Niche affiliate program and start promoting their products. You will make money whenever somebody purchases through your affiliate link on your blog.

Another way of making money as a blogger is to sell up ads space on your website. Better still you can sign up with ads display networks and receive a check every month for the advert displayed on your website.

Last edited:

Olajidey

There are many ways for a person that owns a bog can earn money with the blog one of it is by placing ads on their site They will be paid each time any member click on the ads, we also have some that engage in affiliate marketing through their blog most of the market product for click bank sellers and have their percentage share if the product they market get sell.
You can also make money by selling the blog site after you might have generated traffic on it.

D

Deleted member 28127

That means visitors commenting on the contents can also bring financial returns?? When the CPM is building up the reward for such activities is also building up. I can't understand why bloggers will request for your comments, when they aren't making any fruitful things through the comment sections. And making loads of contents to engage their customers/visitors when they aren't on the profit end point. I have some believe that something good comes out from those intricate contributions made by visitors via their blogging sites.
If a visitor comment on an article this will return CPM return as you know it will subscribe to RSS feed and comment and this will generate CPM returns and this is if blog owner install CPM compaign like Propeller Ads. Also he can rent places for example banner 468*60 for 1 week for 7 $ then advertiser will see interaction and this will encourage it to buy an advertisement for the blog. If blog is inactive or promoted in autosurf (like easyhits4u) then advertiser will not be interested on advertise due to low activity of the blog and advertisers like Propeller Ads will ban your account as avertise in autosurf sites is generic traffic (as visitor see your website like a bot (15 seconds - 40 seconds max) for a credit to his account and most of advertise compaign doesn't allow advertise in autosurf as against their laws.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
If blog has no interaction so no one will think to rent ads even price is 1 $ per week (very low extremely rate).
If blog has interaction so advertisers will think place an ad because it is a very active blog.
Add to that, if you are advertising on your blog place to rent then advertiser will place an order in order to get affiliate on his link.
If you are placing ads like Propeller Ads so a previous person that comment in microjob can be interested and come back and comment again.
This will also generate CPM ads.
That means visitors commenting on the contents can also bring financial returns?? When the CPM is building up the reward for such activities is also building up. I can't understand why bloggers will request for your comments, when they aren't making any fruitful things through the comment sections. And making loads of contents to engage their customers/visitors when they aren't on the profit end point. I have some believe that something good comes out from those intricate contributions made by visitors via their blogging sites.

D

Deleted member 28127

Great, your information is well stated. Apart from visitors clicking on those ads we pasted on the background of our blog site, can't we earn money with the comments and daily task visitors generate in our blog site? I was thinking that one with lots of traffic via his site can make money through those contents he published regular on his blog site. That's one of the things i think a blogger chooses to make money out of his blog too. Please convince me more, is that particular idea of mine true or false??
If blog has no interaction so no one will think to rent ads even price is 1 $ per week (very low extremely rate).
If blog has interaction so advertisers will think place an ad because it is a very active blog.
Add to that, if you are advertising on your blog place to rent then advertiser will place an order in order to get affiliate on his link.
If you are placing ads like Propeller Ads so a previous person that comment in microjob can be interested and come back and comment again.
This will also generate CPM ads.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
The blog must have some interactions to start earning so you may bring interaction to your blog from microjob sites like Picoworkers with great content so required task can be: Comment on article + Share article, so by this way you feed up your blog with articles and add 20 positions per day (Search + Engage 0,08 $). So add to interaction there will be real visitors for example from admailer you promote daily on admailer so real visitor will see interaction and will order an advertisement. This is one technique for a successful blog.
Great, your information is well stated. Apart from visitors clicking on those ads we pasted on the background of our blog site, can't we earn money with the comments and daily task visitors generate in our blog site? I was thinking that one with lots of traffic via his site can make money through those contents he published regular on his blog site. That's one of the things i think a blogger chooses to make money out of his blog too. Please convince me more, is that particular idea of mine true or false??

Ralphjoe

Bloggers can make money by displaying advertisement on their blogs, this is the major way through which a blogger can make money with his blog. This is why most bloggers are hunting for much traffic on their blogs so that they can easily monetize their blogs.

Bloggers also have the option of delving into affiliate marketing business if they have much traffic on their blogs. This way whenever a person clicks on their affiliate marketing link, they'll earn some commission on such sales.

Juen15

Interesting information about how bloggers earn from their blog site. I never get to know all this things before I'm just knowing some of them for the first time. The contents he or she brings in earnings, but i don't know how that one can work. Is it calculated by CTR or CPM? through the links attached in the text?? that's the one I'm kinda confused about on how bloggers earn their money blogging. Some tell me that, bloggers don't just earn money from writing contents on their site. Unless its a paid contents from a client that wants to gain online presence.
If a blogger inserts a paid link shortener, it will usually be counted in the CPM system. This is commonly known by online workers. But what must be considered is, what sites are used for these links. Each link shortener site will provide a different CPM. Look for link shortening sites that provide large CPM in the blogger's own country (if the blog content is only for local). A blogger is required to know every income opportunity. For that for beginner bloggers, it's a little difficult.

D

Deleted member 28127

Yeah, you spoke admirably, thanks for the good wishes. Bloggers have variety of monetization options to make money through their blog site. I know is not easy at all to drive income through those blogging avenues. A lot of hard work is needed to make a great mark and make dividends through the options listed here. But when a blogger is determined and exact hard work with great vision about what he wants around his blog in the future. Surely he will attain a greater height and turn his blog into a full-time money making blog site.
The blog must have some interactions to start earning so you may bring interaction to your blog from microjob sites like Picoworkers with great content so required task can be: Comment on article + Share article, so by this way you feed up your blog with articles and add 20 positions per day (Search + Engage 0,08 $). So add to interaction there will be real visitors for example from admailer you promote daily on admailer so real visitor will see interaction and will order an advertisement. This is one technique for a successful blog.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Bloggers make money through lots of means
From Affliate marketing to Advertisment of all sort
Bloggers make huge money from advertising ads from big companies and they get good pay too
But blogging isnt that easy and it requires a lot of determination,time and Hard work
I wish all bloggers success
Yeah, you spoke admirably, thanks for the good wishes. Bloggers have variety of monetization options to make money through their blog site. I know is not easy at all to drive income through those blogging avenues. A lot of hard work is needed to make a great mark and make dividends through the options listed here. But when a blogger is determined and exact hard work with great vision about what he wants around his blog in the future. Surely he will attain a greater height and turn his blog into a full-time money making blog site.

Makah

Bloggers make money through lots of means
From Affliate marketing to Advertisment of all sort
Bloggers make huge money from advertising ads from big companies and they get good pay too
But blogging isnt that easy and it requires a lot of determination,time and Hard work
I wish all bloggers success

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Hello,
I will detail examples for Wordpress, Joomla and Drupal.
For Wordpress: Flat fee ads allow you to sell ad spots on your website for a specific time-period. You can price your ads based on how much traffic your website generates on an average. AdSanity - Simplified Ad Management For WordPress
For Joomla: Joomla Advertising Component | Joomla Ad & Banner Extension, Module & Plugin
For Drupal: SimpleAds
So for example you put your domain email example [email protected]
So if member pays 30 $ PayPal or PerfectMoney after contact you by email will place his ad for a month.
That is a fantastic way to earn through the blog site. Their are many ways a blogger can earn through blogging. I believe this one you posted is the ads placement type of monetization. The one business or individuals pitched you to help promote their brand, or products to receive worldwide attention. I will consider such kind of option you posted here when I'm ready blogging again. I was blogging before but my domain expired and i didn't feel to renew it cos i wasn't making real money back then with my blog. That's why i took my time out to renew my knowledge for it to start again in the best possible way that i can.

D

Deleted member 28127

I never heard about making money via renting of template via blogging. Maybe I'm up for new thing about another monetization means in a blog site. I'm just open to learn and utilize the learning required to put in practice to develop my own blog and earn admirably through the blog site. That's we are here to learn and put in practice what we've learned in order to improve our future, cos the future is the best. Can you explain how i one can make money through renting out templates??
Hello,
I will detail examples for Wordpress, Joomla and Drupal.
For Wordpress: Flat fee ads allow you to sell ad spots on your website for a specific time-period. You can price your ads based on how much traffic your website generates on an average. AdSanity - Simplified Ad Management For WordPress
For Joomla: Joomla Advertising Component | Joomla Ad & Banner Extension, Module & Plugin
For Drupal: SimpleAds
So for example you put your domain email example [email protected]
So if member pays 30 $ PayPal or PerfectMoney after contact you by email will place his ad for a month.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
There are lots of ways through which a blogger can make money, but it all depends on the number of traffic that goes through your site on daily basis. For you to monetize your blog, you need to have lots of real traffic and its after accumulating those traffic that you can talk about making money through your blog.

A blogger can make money through adsense or admob, affiliate marketing, direct adverts from organizations, through promotional review of products, selling of products to the blog subscribers, etc.
That's true, a one should do is focus deeply on making the traffic go so high via his or her blog site. Because those traffic accumulated determines the future of his monetization. Without large traffic count it will be unable to make such profit count via monetization. Just as you listed the monetization means in blog site, it is too numerous. Ranging from sales of ads space, making money through paid sponsored contents, popunder and popup ads, given paid tutorials etc. That shows the variety of monetization that is there for a blogger to choose from and earn meaningfully.

D

Deleted member 28127

Their are many ways a blogger can make money out of his or her blog. It depends on the plans he or she has for the blog. You can choose a website niche and operate based on your niche selection. We all have specific plans why we created our website, some create to use it for affiliate marketing. Why some created their blog site to promote/sell their own books, run business consultancy job, create a sponsored contents, display ads etc.

What other ways do you think a blogger can make money out of his or her own blog site??
There are ready template for each blog type: Wordpress, Joomla, Drupal so for each one you have to install template and rent ad space for reasonable amount (example 7 $ per week or 30 $ per month) and then people will rent places in your website for money.

Donkiz

There are lots of ways through which a blogger can make money, but it all depends on the number of traffic that goes through your site on daily basis. For you to monetize your blog, you need to have lots of real traffic and its after accumulating those traffic that you can talk about making money through your blog.

A blogger can make money through adsense or admob, affiliate marketing, direct adverts from organizations, through promotional review of products, selling of products to the blog subscribers, etc.

Maks25

Ad networks are often the main earner for many bloggers and definitely the easiest to maintain because it’s possible to “set it and forget it” once it’s in place. Bloggers sign up with popular ad networks like Google Adsense or Media.net and place a code in the sidebar, header, footer, or inside posts that will display third party advertisements.

These usually pay bloggers a certain amount per thousand impressions or a certain amount per click.

D

Deleted member 28873

Become an Affiliate Marketer​

You don’t have to offer your own goods and services to make money with WordPress. Affiliate marketing is a way of earning money by promoting other people’s products on your site. Whenever someone clicks on a link you provide in a post or page, or buys a product you recommend, you receive a commission from the sponsoring company. Affiliate networks provide extensive lists of companies with affiliate programs you can join, but to be approved, you’ll most likely have to provide a link to your site. This is the major way you could make money through blogging