Earn Money What to do when the site doesn’t pay you

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
This is the question I asked myself when in my first try to earn that I was not paid. My bank has a big amount from the short articles that I had submitted which gained a lot of reactions. Unfortunately whenever I would submit a withdrawal request the reply I would get is to work more while the payments are temporarily suspended.
It came to pass that my earnings passed the $100 mark and that got me worried. But the site was still very active so I continued until the owner declared bankruptcy due to excessive spamming.

What to do when a site that promised to pay would not pay? My answer is nothing, practically nothing you can do to get the payment. That is reason enough for freelancers to be discerning with sites that promise to pay for your posts and articles. Not all of them really pay and if you do not get paid you can just charge it to experience.

That's unfortunate! Loosing such a big amount would be terrible. And I am sure that you would have invested a lot of time and effort there to reach to that amount.
You are right that we are helpless and we can not do much. I have lost few dollars at few sites but it was not a big amount. The sites closed within week or two of me joining it. That's why I try to stick to older and reliable sites. I go through reviews on these kind of forums. When you sense something wrong, you should raise a flag so that others are saved from being duped. Sorry about your loss.

Firstly, i would say you made a mistake by not transferring your cash to your PayPal account. PayPal is literally available everywhere, you should make a transfer request from them since your bank doesn't want to accept funds above the $100 mark. You can now proceed to transferring your funds from PayPal after receiving it from them to your bank. You can also choose to change you fund to your local currency using a local exchange merchant. This is one of the reasons why i stopped using so called investment app, some may fail you and end up not paying you. Also, be aware of ponzi scheme, ponzi scheme would surely crash when they lack new users signing up or referrers on their platforms. I once used a ponzi scheme site that later cashed when they have no new users signing up. They couldn't pay their existing users and yeah they crashed. We all lost our hard earned money.

For me I refuse for the longest time now to work with sites that has any huge minimum Pay out. The truth is that as you have rightly stated you can't do anything about a site that have refused to pay you. answerer went away with my $30. This is after spending weeks to accumulate this amount. So sometimes it isn't even about reading reviews because some sites that were paying might stop paying and everything will be left that way.So it is just believing that you would get paid at the end of the day but if they don't just move on.

That is a very bitter experience but on one hand, it would guide you in discerning which site is worth your time or not. This is the very reason I would never engage in any site which has a high minimum withdrawal threshold. Any site that operates above $10 minimum payout is an absolute no for me. I had once wasted almost eight months of my life, thinking I could make money as others do on the internet. I got introduced to Gramfree and I involved myself actively in all the engagements, from spinning of rolls, referrals and uploading of videos just to reach a high withdrawal benchmark of $500 and till date, my payment is cryptic on the site. No one has withdrawn from the site and all the payment proof videos on the site is absolutely fake. The best thing to do in such situation is nothing, absolutely nothing because I am sure the payment was not even processed properly. It is so unfair to spend all the time on a site and after all you swear and energy goes down the drench. Most mining sites are guilty on this but notwithstanding, people are still mining and even recruiting miners as well.

I am going to look for another website if the website I am working with does not pay money anymore. I cannot afford to waste my time. My time is more valuable than the money I make from any website.

You can easily regain back all the money you lose over a time. Once a time is wasted, there is no way you are going to regain back the time. Therefore time is the real currency we are all spending.

It can be very disappointing if the website you are working with decided to stop paying or no longer exist. I experienced a disappointment when Bizdustry decide to stop paying the regular members.

The effect is not that much on me because I still have Trendri and Beer Money Forum to work with and make money from the incentive programs.

To be very honest with you you only have little control over what happens on the website where you are making money.

This is the reason why it is very important to start online business on part-time while you are doing get paid to post forum.

I choose blogging as my side as you are my website is increasing in traffic month by month. My aim is to make full-time income online from the blog.

I totally understand how it feels to work on a particular website where you willingly devoting your time , energy , phone resources (data) , and knowledge on the particular website or platform and after you hit the minimum threshold thereby placing a withdrawal you then discover that the website is actually not paying , fake , and unlegit , thereby being a scam and fraudulent website or platform . In fact I have been in such situation and condition before , and although I tried to see if I can get back my initial investment but all my trials was like me beating a dead horse .

I am pretty sure most of you guys here have been in such similar situation . But one thing we must understand is that sometimes being scammed and defrauded is an experience we need to learn from . Although a lot of people will give up in the act of making money online if they are scammed just once . But it takes a wise and sensible online hustler to see this as an experience to learn from . Presently I do not fall into the hands of scammers and fraudsters ever again , because I use a scam site detector which helped me to detect a website that is legit from the one that is fake . This scam site detector "sureplug.com is very effective for this purpose .

When I join a new site, I try to cash out as soon as I reach the minimum payout there. And I would work further only when I receive my first payment. And I also try to reach the minimum payout quickly because I have seen that many new sites that start promising go down the drain very soon. I would let my earnings sit and accumulate only on a trusted site. It's always a good feeling to get a big cashout.
I am sorry that you had to loose such a big amount of $100. That would be a big shock for someone like me. When the site was taking longer than expected to payout after all your payment request, you should have sensed tgat there was something fishy going on there. Thankfully, we have sites and forums like Forum coin and Trendri where we can post about such issues and get relevant information. I always read the reviews on such forums before joining a site.
Anyway we are never scam proof when it comes to online earning. We have to take this learning in a hard way with a pinch of salt..