What survey sites can i earn from in nigeria?

Ajebo25

Verified member
There's a reasons why many people doesn't like survey websites that's mostly because most of the survey websites restrict many countries from making money on them and probably because many of the survey websites only accept one payment method and that PayPal and not every country except people as payments so these are the reasons why many people doesn't like survey websites I myself have tried survey website many times and I must say I got horrible experience I even tried it yesterday when I was told to input my postal code and the next thing I got was " there was no survey available for you".

Nigeria is one of the most of the countries which many survey websites restrict and which is restricted to receive money from PayPal this is the reason why many Nigerians can't make money from survey websites but I think there will always be a solution if anyone knows any survey website which pays even if it's in crypto and I can answer survey from it in Nigeria can anyone just a suggestion for me please? Because I joined another platform yesterday which was called free cash and I wasn't able to answer service again simply because I'm from Nigeria.

keena

Hi I know about a site that works world wide and the minimum withdraw is only $15 the site is very legit I've joined recently completed a few surveys and got paid to my PayPal in 3days.

coways

Which paid survey website, can you sharing to me ,thanks you.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
The main issue is that there are so many survey sites. However, very few of them actually pay to the people residing in many Tier 3 countries. There was a time when even I suffered a lot and I also tried many survey sites. However, I ended up disappointed due to the fact that survey sites never supported my country. Having said that, if you belong to a higher Tier country, then you can make good money from Life Points and inbox Dollars.

These two survey sites send surveys to many people living in developed countries. My research shows that there are certain kind of sites that might send surveys to a few lower Tier countries. Some of them are Triaba and Survey Savvy. Apart from that, you could also have a look at picoworkers. They are not a survey site, rather they are micro job site.

However, they also list many surveys in there as well. You can check if they support your country or not. If they do not support your country, then you must look for some other way to make money. Fortunately, there are several great ways to make good money and surveys are not the only way to make income online.

A lot of the apps I use require to be residing in the united states.

Carpon

Valued Contributor
It's true
And more so the surveys are not so profound in these parts of the world and the field becomes less credibile and viable

theMonolist

You can sign up with ySense, i am a Nigerian and just withdrew my first $15 to skrill. i earned this in the past month, check regularly for surveys and offers.

Screenshot (21).png