What Steps Can We Take To Protect Our Cryptocurrency From Hackers?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I have always wondered why do many popular cryptocurrency exchanges get hacked when the fact of the matter is that cryptocurrency exchanges should have the highest level of security. I am sure that when an exchange is created by businessmen, a special security team is assigned to protect investors funds from being stolen or hacked. Despite all this, many popular exchanges get hacked. As members and investors, I would like to know what steps can we take to protect our funds from being stolen? When a cryptocurrency exchange gets hacked, do all the accounts get hacked? I have read somewhere that you can set a 2FA authentication security to make your funds more secure. However, what other steps can we take in order to make our fund more secure?

You can only secure your account with the 2-factor authentication and not the Exchange's general account. When coin as was hacked, it lost about 6000 users to hackers. Are you saying none of these users failed to enable the 2-factor authentication? That is not possible. I enable it on Binance anyway cos I do not use Coinbase.
For me, there is virtually nothing you can do to protect your funds from hackers once they steal access to the database of the exchange you are using.

Well it is necessary for us to protect our cryptocurrency wallet because some of us have invested heavily and a lot of people have invested their life-saving in cryptocurrency believing that one day it will be valuable for them to gain a reasonable interest based on their investment, but at the same time in as much as we are really interested to protect our cryptocurrency wallet it is also necessary that we also needs to deal with the trusted platform because that is what will help you to cut off the risk of your cryptocurrency wallet being hack. if I am considering using a particular cryptocurrency wallet for my investment I have to understand their security features to make sure they have the two factors verification because this is one of the most important security features that has helped so many people , with the two-factor verification no one can have access to the account without phone number or email confirmation, most popular cryptocurrency platform that is available now has all the necessary security features to make sure that all assets in your wallet is protected from online attackers. you also have to play an importance role by making sure that you don't share your password publicly for people to see.