Earn Money What skills can make you rich online quickly?

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Tons of skills on the internet today. There are some skills that are highly demanded for, on the internet. Maybe some can really make you rich quickly and while some will not. Some skills may take longer time before people seek for them. Because their services are needed once in a while.

And we have the ones that people seek for always but they pay pennies or tokens for them online, which means it can't make you reach quickly

And we have the ones that people seeks for always but people will probably pay high for those skills. And may probably make you rich quickly.

What skills do you think can make anyone rich quickly on the internet?

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
There are so many affiliate marketing website in which Nigerians can access such as jvzoo and warriorplus. but the problem is that most of the products in jvzoo and warriorplus don't seem attractive at all. that is a reason a lot of Nigerians prefer using clickbank which is not even supported to using warriorplus or jvzoo.
I think I used to see those sites you mentioned, "warriorplus and jvzoo" and people have been using this two sites to be scamming people on Facebook and on WhatsApp. I think those two site have been around for a very long time. But I think clickbank is not accepting Nigerians.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I tell you skills is the real deal without it we would not be making real money online. But lack of experience is whats battling with some people.but we have to look at it, other way round....many of us here, don't have skills and yet we are making money here even though it's token. But we still need skills anyways to earn big.
Definitely skills is very important if you really want to make money online. that is the reason why it is very important to follow people that have been doing it for a long time and are successful on it. I personally have a writing skill but I don't really have the time to monetize it on freelancing platforms but I will do that soon.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
You are spot on. I remember when I wanted to venture into online money making I was always looking for shortcuts. Shortcut will not make you money and this has been the mentality of so many people. it is better you learn the necessary skills and have the right knowledge before trying to make money from any platform or any venture.
I tell you skills is the real deal without it we would not be making real money online. But lack of experience is whats battling with some people.but we have to look at it, other way round....many of us here, don't have skills and yet we are making money here even though it's token. But we still need skills anyways to earn big.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Well said! When we are filled with the intentions of making money quickly, we will become lazy by always looking for shortcuts. But money is in the hard way. Planning on making money quickly can lead one to engage in shady business which may eventually destroys one's reputation. If we really want to earn money anywhere, we should always be prepared for the hard work.
You are spot on. I remember when I wanted to venture into online money making I was always looking for shortcuts. Shortcut will not make you money and this has been the mentality of so many people. it is better you learn the necessary skills and have the right knowledge before trying to make money from any platform or any venture.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
All online skills are capable of making one rich but not quickly. The only way to get rich online quickly is if the process is done illegally. Making money online demands consistency and persistence. We need to be sure of the skill and be doing it in a right way, one day, ways will open itself. We should do away with the aim of making money online quickly.
Well said! When we are filled with the intentions of making money quickly, we will become lazy by always looking for shortcuts. But money is in the hard way. Planning on making money quickly can lead one to engage in shady business which may eventually destroys one's reputation. If we really want to earn money anywhere, we should always be prepared for the hard work.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
My first job was a computer programmer and that career gave me a good salary. I think until now programming is a good profession that can make you earn more than an ordinary employee especially if you are creative and skilled in programming. However, computer programming is not an easy job.
Though, I'm not a programmer but I have seen people who are. I know it's a very a nice profession, to be a programmer and I know they are making money because they are being paid well and their services are always needed....I know they are wanted more in banks, if I'm correct. I definitely know it's hard to be a programmer, that's why it's not really a common profession.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
My first job was a computer programmer and that career gave me a good salary. I think until now programming is a good profession that can make you earn more than an ordinary employee especially if you are creative and skilled in programming. However, computer programming is not an easy job.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
All online skills are capable of making one rich but not quickly. The only way to get rich online quickly is if the process is done illegally. Making money online demands consistency and persistence. We need to be sure of the skill and be doing it in a right way, one day, ways will open itself. We should do away with the aim of making money online quickly.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Yeah I am currently in Nigeria but I have clickbank account. Anyone who lets himself to be scammed because of jvzoo and warriorplus I really do not have knowledge and understanding of how affiliate marketing works. There are also other affiliate marketing platforms in Nigeria but I think their pay is not interesting and you know a lot of Nigerians will not buy your product. You can use the likes of jumia because they have affiliate marketing program.
You know this affiliate marketing stuff doesn't really work in Nigeria especially if you are promoting all these Nigerian products....As you said, I noticed that the problem is that many people don't buy online, they h'd like to go to shops to get those things. Moreover how did you get your clickbank account? Is it bought?

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I think I used to see those sites you mentioned, "warriorplus and jvzoo" and people have been using this two sites to be scamming people on Facebook and on WhatsApp. I think those two site have been around for a very long time. But I think clickbank is not accepting Nigerians.
Yeah I am currently in Nigeria but I have clickbank account. Anyone who lets himself to be scammed because of jvzoo and warriorplus I really do not have knowledge and understanding of how affiliate marketing works. There are also other affiliate marketing platforms in Nigeria but I think their pay is not interesting and you know a lot of Nigerians will not buy your product. You can use the likes of jumia because they have affiliate marketing program.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
There is even one affiliate marketing site that I saw but I can't remember the name of the site. I saw the name on Quora where someone made comment referring people to the site. I think one person asked there "how they can make money from affiliate marketing"? And he told the person to go to the site and start making money. But he said, the site will give their products to sell but you will need to make a down payment for that.....blah blah! Just still in doubt, I don't think it's legit. Nigerians can access the site.
There are so many affiliate marketing website in which Nigerians can access such as jvzoo and warriorplus. but the problem is that most of the products in jvzoo and warriorplus don't seem attractive at all. that is a reason a lot of Nigerians prefer using clickbank which is not even supported to using warriorplus or jvzoo.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
It is a very lucrative skill not because I have read it online but because I have seen people who are making a whole lot of money from it. I wanted to go into it last year but there are some areas in which you you will put money such as the advertising part of it and of course creating a landing page. You can do it absolutely for free but if you put money to it, it will be faster to get results.
There is even one affiliate marketing site that I saw but I can't remember the name of the site. I saw the name on Quora where someone made comment referring people to the site. I think one person asked there "how they can make money from affiliate marketing"? And he told the person to go to the site and start making money. But he said, the site will give their products to sell but you will need to make a down payment for that.....blah blah! Just still in doubt, I don't think it's legit. Nigerians can access the site.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
It's very interesting this days as we have so many things to learn and monetize online and make money from. As you have said, Affiliate marketing is one of the skills that is payable online. And I think its the one that can make anyone money very well. Though, it may not be as quick as possible. But I believe it won't be hard if you market the right products and have the right traffic.
It is a very lucrative skill not because I have read it online but because I have seen people who are making a whole lot of money from it. I wanted to go into it last year but there are some areas in which you you will put money such as the advertising part of it and of course creating a landing page. You can do it absolutely for free but if you put money to it, it will be faster to get results.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Hmmm! That's thoughtful....If we don't have patience we may end up not earning anything online. I think everything is a process, we need to follow the process before the money may start rolling in.
Without patience, people enter into some get rich quick schemes online which can eventually wreck them.
Sure, without patience, perseverance we can run into high yield investment scheme that is misleading. Why people lose money online is because they aren't patient enough to make researches to ascertain the legit investment scheme and fraudulent investment scheme. Immediately they heard a site doubling investment within 15 days they rush in since they won't be spending time to do any tasks in order to earn.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Even Jeff Bezos, or Elon musk didn't start making money over night. Even with your on demand skill you can't just start making money so quick. You need start somewhere to earn, make better plans to save and invest in more proficient investment scheme offline and online. Develop your team, work as boss, and create your own business, surely the finance will be growing.
Hmmm! That's thoughtful....If we don't have patience we may end up not earning anything online. I think everything is a process, we need to follow the process before the money may start rolling in.
Without patience, people enter into some get rich quick schemes online which can eventually wreck them.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Even Jeff Bezos, or Elon musk didn't start making money over night. Even with your on demand skill you can't just start making money so quick. You need start somewhere to earn, make better plans to save and invest in more proficient investment scheme offline and online. Develop your team, work as boss, and create your own business, surely the finance will be growing.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
I don't think there is any reasonable skill that can make you Rich quickly. Even though there are some that can make you a whole lot of money faster than others but it requires a lot of work and dedication and of course focus in order for you to make reasonable amount of money from it. In the online space there are a lot of skills you can learn and if you master it well you will start making a whole lot of money in such as affiliate marketing, cryptocurrency trading and the rest of them.
It's very interesting this days as we have so many things to learn and monetize online and make money from. As you have said, Affiliate marketing is one of the skills that is payable online. And I think its the one that can make anyone money very well. Though, it may not be as quick as possible. But I believe it won't be hard if you market the right products and have the right traffic.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I don't think there is any reasonable skill that can make you Rich quickly. Even though there are some that can make you a whole lot of money faster than others but it requires a lot of work and dedication and of course focus in order for you to make reasonable amount of money from it. In the online space there are a lot of skills you can learn and if you master it well you will start making a whole lot of money in such as affiliate marketing, cryptocurrency trading and the rest of them.