What should form part of my email signature while ending marketing mails?

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
Email marketing is going to be a struggle for anyone who does not really understand what is expected of them, and this is why I am trying to create avenues for us to share ideas and discuss on what is working, so we do not end up wasting our time without getting a prospects responding to our marketing emails, or even a situation that would get out emails blocked.

I want us to share from our experience, what are those things that ought to form part of one's email address signature so as to make them look more professional and be taken serious by the prospects.

Personally, I feel there should be a brief description of who you are, a link to your social media accounts, your contact details; which may include, but no restricted to your phone number. A phone number would make it easier for the prospects to reach out to you faster, since you may not be always available to respond to their emails when they want to.

And fast response is what keeps a deal moving faster than normal. As your prospects could develop cold feet and decide to not proceed if they realise you ain't someone who responds fast to their inquiries.