What should cryptocurrency holders do in the dip?

Ahmedo24

Verified member
It is two months or more now that market dip is going dipper such that some that took advantage of the bearish moment have no more money to buy the dipp again.

The cryptocurrency holders are mostly in the state of turpsy turvy, some are of the opinion to sell their assets with the fear that things could more deeper while some are optimistic that the market will recover fully considering the support base the Crypto Currency market has recieved during this bearish moment.

Personally I feel it will be more painful if you trade off your assets now and later see the market on a bull run rather continue to manage the dip because if the likes of microstrategy is buying more dip it shows that cryptocurrency has the tendency to recover anytime soon.
In your opinion what will be your decision on your assets during this dip?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
It doesn't cone if the dip falls to zero, my coins will be on my Binance wallet till time indefinite. If it doesn't move past my initial deposit funds, i won't withdraw of flip it off, even if it will take ages to correct and move back to the top. I'm optimistic it won't last too long, maybe from now to November things will start moving in the right direction.

Dora Wi

I totally agree with you. It depends somewhat on the cryptocurrency but if you are an investor/hodler, I don't think it makes sense to sell in the dip. That would be the exact opposite of what you should be doing (buy low and sell high), unless you are shorting of course.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Well, all I can say is that people must wait in these situations. They can only wait for the prices to go up and this is because selling cryptocurrencies and bearing a loss is never a good option. Since cryptocurrencies are volatile and the value does increase, i believe crypto holders can sell their crypto when the prices go up and this way they will be able to avoid loss.

Mika

VIP Contributor
The value of your crypto currency in comparison to fiat money might fluctuate, but the coins you have in your wallet will remain same (unless you transfer somewhere). If you have 0.001 litecoin, this might be valued $5 or $10 depending on the USD value of litecoin, but 0.001 litecoin will remain always 0.001 litecoin

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
That's the problem because the bad ones are taking advantage of the decentralised nature of crypto currency to carry out their so called illegal activities , I really hope this stops , because the high rate of criminal offences In using crypto currency is increasing on a high note and more attention to curb need to be drawn towards them to reduce the existence of crypto illegal activities