How do I start trading Cryptocurrency? Who should I learn from?

jenmyers58

First you need to create an account with a Crypto exchange. The most common applications used are Coinbase or Binance.

Once you have your account, you will need to purchase crypto currency on the application. This can be done with a Bank or Credit card.

Once you have your crypto coins purchased, you have lots of options to make a profit consistently, such as trading your crypto coins for more than you originally purchased them for (similar to stock market trading) or you can purchase NFT’s on a NFT marketplace and potentially double your money everyday on a good investment.

Just remember that trading crypto can come with risks of losing money and should only be purchased with money you can afford to lose.

allison001

Verified member
Well it all depends on your location , but if you are interested I can recommend some people that can help teach you cryptocurrency. These people are professional Forex and cryptocurrency traders and they may not charge you less than $100 to take you on the technical class.

I am also interested to learn about cryptocurrency and those are the people I am willing to learn from because from all indication it seems they really understand more about crypto prediction and so many other things that can help you make profit in crypto and on forex profitably without much loss.

It will all depend on you , because it seems so many people are just looking for opportunities to pay $10 to learn and get information that will help them make over $500 on monthly basis. In this case you may not be able to see and you might even be at risk of falling into the hands of scammers.

Jasz

VIP Contributor
The first step to becoming a cryptocurrency trader is to start learning. There are many different ways to learn about cryptocurrencies and how they work. I would recommend starting with YouTube, as most people will upload videos on their experiences with trading. You can also find many other videos that have been made by people who are teaching others on how to trade cryptocurrencies.

After you have learned everything you can from YouTube, it's time to get your hands dirty and start trading yourself. To begin with, you should only invest 30 -
$50 into a cryptocurrency because if you lose all of that money then you won't be able to afford the next step in your learning process. Once you get comfortable with trading, you can start investing more money into different coins and exchanges (Exchanges) until you find one that works for your personal style of trading.

The last step before getting started trading yourself is finding a good mentor or coach who can help guide you through this process and teach you how to become a successful trader in the future!

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
There has been somuch misconception about the crypto currency market. A lot of people things when you trade in crypto you would always make money and you will hardly suffer losses, they have the imagine of those trading crypto as been very rich and this indeed is not always true. As close to 90% of those who trade crypto currency loss all their asset. Many venture into crypto currency trading all because they thought or were misinformed that they could become very rich if they do. This is certainly not true. Even those that have dwell long in this industry will agree with me that the system is not for the faint hearted because you might lose all your funds in a single trade.

The crypto currency market is highly volatile, no one can be 100% sure of what will happen not Even in the short run let alone the long run, there could be a major crash that can possibly wipe out all your funds there is nothing like professionalismin this,

For anyone to fully succeed in the crypto space you must believe strongly in share luck, and have atleast 50%-60% understanding of the market and always check the S&P 500 market to determine what will happen in the crypto market.

saoussen5765

Valued Contributor
To be real nowadays crypto trading is not profitable as before you have to have something to invest crypto on like running a blog or PTC site or even a GPT site for micro jobs, buy and hold and sell are beginners strategies.