What sells well for Christmas.

I think what can sell well for Christmas is used clothing,toys kid toys are easier and fun to sell example toy gun,ballon and Christmas cap, baby gear,electronic,furniture and shoes

Now is the season you can sell most of the items you listed above dear. I never sold any time during Christmas, I wanted it last year, but failed. Because, I didn't plan it on time, tomorrow is 25th, and you never started yet, it wouldn't be possible for you to earn much. Unless you deal on toys and playful Christmas items, which the children plays around. You can sell that one anytime from now to even 1st of January 2022, even beyond, as the case maybe. I am looking forward getting your response about your plans on that.

Now is the season you can sell most of the items you listed above dear. I never sold any time during Christmas, I wanted it last year, but failed. Because, I didn't plan it on time, tomorrow is 25th, and you never started yet, it wouldn't be possible for you to earn much. Unless you deal on toys and playful Christmas items, which the children plays around. You can sell that one anytime from now to even 1st of January 2022, even beyond, as the case maybe. I am looking forward getting your response about your plans on that.
Lolz, I just wanted to mention you on the thread concerning your last year business plan which you were planning to sell Christmas toy ,but it seems you are not engaging in the business now it could have been more profitable at least if you could have planned it earlier, well for me I don't really have any plan of engaging in business now because my main focus is on how to make money, even if I have to go into a business I really have to make sure that the profit the business is giving me must be more than what I am making online , is still not late for you sha