What online opportunities can you see right now, to make money?

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Every day opportunities present themselves to us in different forms. And if we are not conscious enough, we may perhaps be overlooking some unique and viable opportunities to make money in this 2022.

Apparently, one way or the other, each and every one of us, would have seen or come across one online business avenue or two, that we would have loved to start or invest in, maybe due to financing problem, we may have decided to shift the plan till when we have the capital capability. But it's not a bad thing to maintain and nurture essential hopes lol!..... Because you really do not know when money will present itself.

THE ONLINE OPPORTUNITIES TO MAKE MONEY;

HAVING YOUR OWN APP:

Undoubtedly, many of us make use of so many apps on our phones, though, there are prioritize order to how we make use of these apps. Which means, some apps on our phones are very essential to us, no day goes by, that we wouldn't open these apps, even with their excessive unwanted ads....Do you know that the owners of those apps, are racking in money as you are viewing those ads in the apps from different locations....? Though, viable return from ads depends on unique geographical location of viewers.

Work towards having your own app, you could earn too!

AFFILIATE MARKETING: You would have noticed that, this always makes the lists, on how to make real money online. Indeed, this might bring a great fortune to anyone, if we join a very good Affiliate marketing program.

However, as lucrative as it might be, you would need to put in mammoth of work and energy into it, just to make a real commissions on your sales. You need a stalwart marketing techniques, to be able to convince people to buy what you are selling. Even, though your followers needs your products, you will still need to convince them to buy from you. Don't make the mistake of selecting random of people to be your followers, when you are building your list.

You need people with problems, then make sure the panacea is in your hands.
Who wouldn't need and want a cure for his/her problem lol!

BUYING NEWLY LAUNCHED COIN:

Though, I don't have to much knowledge in Cryptos.....But I have watched people bought newly launched coin and after few months, they made thousands of dollars, with the coin they bought for few dollars. This is very risky, I need to tell you. Not all coins rise up like that, there are lots of shitcoins out there, that are out just so the owners can rug-pull and cart away the money made, then left investors with nothing.....We need to be very careful when buying new coins.

This is not an advice to invest in new coins, if you need to buy or invest in any new coin, make several research before buying them.

What online opportunities do you see now?

This was posted on Readcash by the same author (me).

cmoneyspinner

Right now, I am joining various communities and forums where I can earn money quickly. I am also sticking with crypto faucets that are super easy to use and earn. I continue to use Twitter for affiliate marketing purposes. And I am doing a little bit of cryptocurrency trading. Also, I continue to maintain my monetized blogs.

instamir

Want to make money without leaving home during the coronavirus pandemic? Or do you want to figure out ways to make money online so that you can fund your travels when coronavirus subsides? International Living—a website dedicated to helping people live and travel abroad—has just issued an insightful new report on 50 ways to make money in retirement. The report is aimed at retirees who want to fund their lives overseas, but here’s the secret gem: Hidden between the advice on opening a gallery, becoming a tour guide or joining the craft beer revolution, you’ll find smart advice that anyone can use to make money online. “No matter your skill set, no matter what you do now or did in the past, there is an option that will align with your own skills and passions,” the International Living

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Thanks so much for sharing.. the best one I would likely engage myself in all those you have mentioned is affiliate marketing and probably buying of new launch on..

Even with this the risk of losing is still moderate and does not really mean that you will not even be losing your money at all , most especially if you are into buying of newly launch cryptocurrency because some of them are not coming there for the main purpose of succeeding in the cryptospace but they are just coming there for the main purpose of scamning.. I'm always afraid to buy new crypto-currency ..if I can be able to get good quality cryptocurrency to buy at the right time I can really make a lot of money from my investment because if I can buy a nice potential project it will continue to grow which i will be able to make a reasonable profit on my investment..

Affiliate marketing is simpler for people to do because you only have to learn it from people that have an understanding , from there you can start doing it.. it is one of the best online business that don't really require so much capital to start except the required money that is needed to learn it perfectly.

Caramelle

Much as I would like to make my own app, I lack technical knowledge in this field at this time. I may enroll in some short Android programming courses in the future but my priority right now is to work on sites that can bring quick cash for my daily living expenses. Affiliate marketing also appeals to me but it also takes time to make something out of it. I know that it could be a lucrative venture and that is why it is part of my future plans along with creating a YouTube channel. The online earning methods described are great for passive income streams but they do require skills, time, and effort to build. I'm working on a combination of sites that pay me for every work I render. While they offer quick cash, they are only good when I can work actively on them. I want to maximize the earning potentials of these sites while I'm also in the process of acquiring more offline skills and experience.​

E

eldavis

There are so many online opportunities out there l, you just need to make your choice on which one best suits you. Or there might be one you have interest in, you can go for that. There is crypto trading and investing, we have forex and stock trading, you can actually make alot of money form these places but it's only if you know what you are doing cause there are risk attached to it. Another one is affiliate marketing and freelancing, these two has become really popular amongst does looking for jobs online.

Rachael

Verified member
The fact is, we have many opportunities online as regards making money but there are also some fraudulent sites which is even on the increase more than the legitimate ones. In today's world, an individual can pick up his or her gadget and source for ways of making money without having to go through the hustle and bustle. Through our gadgets, we can stay at home and apply for job vacancies and at the same time, we can also respond to interviews online.

The social media platforms has offered a way in which money can be made from home like; Facebook, where it can now be monetized and influencers are making use of it in terms of promotions where they charge high fees depending on the level of publicity which the influencer has. Instagram, is also one of the popular social apps to make money from, with this, we have a lot of influencers, and they make use of their page, through monetization and influencing of brands, skits and other activities. TIK-TOK is not left out of the journey as it is more of a network used by youngsters to make money online although it has been abused to some extent.

Mika

VIP Contributor
A mobile app can be a good income source for you, however, in order to earn from your mobile app, it should be downloaded by a huge number (think about millions of downloads). You don't earn money just for downloads, you earn only when the app is opened by the users, therefore, you need regular users. Mobile apps work just like website, you earn from ad impression and ad clicks. When the users open the app, they see ads, they might also click on the ads that they find interesting. That's how the app will make money for you. You need an app that a lot of people will find useful. The app market is a very competitive market, you might have to do SEO and digital marketing. You might even have to run ads which might cost you a lot of money. Affiliate marketing is of course a good method to make money but generating income through affiliate marketing is very difficult, you need a high-traffic blog or social page with a huge following to generate affiliate sales. Investing in a crypt can also make you money but this requires you to invest money and it is very risky to invest in a new coin.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I am considering having my own app in the future, but at this time I really don't have a clue to develop one. I need to develop an app that will solve problem for it's users, then monetize it with time. I just can't go on creating any app when I don't know what to create. At this time I'm making money writing on varieties of sites that rewards me for the services I bring to them including this forum. Apart from writing I am a crypto trader, I trade P2P, which means buying and selling of coins and making profit as a result of buying low and reselling at higher value. I trade spot, futures, stake coins and hodl my crypto too. This things brings me additional income together with the art of writing. I do some microjob tasks as well via picoworkers when I don't want to write on various writing sites which earned me money due to dizziness at times. I am still fancying my chances of starting a domain buying and selling again, I I just need to save up more to allow me buy potential profit domain names, I am into web design training to enhance my knowledge and create better looking websites.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
There are numerous opportunities available for people to make some tangible amount of money on the internet and there are many people utilising these opportunities and there are also some group of persons who do not have proper knowledge and understanding of how these things works and it is like a rocket science to them.

Making money on the internet has come to stay and people must realise this and try as much as possible to make some good amount of money for themselves. There are several online businesses available currently on the internet anyone can tap into and make some good amount of money and one of it is print on demand.

This is one of the best business ventures i am very much interested on currently because of how lucrative it is and the capacity it has to make you money passively. If you are very good in graphics designing then this business is probably for you. There y a lot of things you need to learn about it in order to make money on the long run.

Amazon Kindle publishing is also another very good business venture anyone can go into currently and make some good amount of money passively.

Kendy

Verified member
Not doubt, there are many opportunities in making money online and the fact is that, you need to conduct your own personal research to some extent so that you will not be scammed or brainwashed into investing on a site that you know nothing about.

This has been my first-hand experience because a colleague of mine had introduced me to a cryptocurrency investing site and due to the trust I had for him, I invested about $150 but at the end of the day, it made me discover that everything he made mention were lies that I do not have to bring any referral before I can get my profits but after he might have succeeded in jilting me to invest, he told me that if I want to withdraw, then the way out is looking for referrals which was not part of the contract I signed up with him. So with that, it was an eye-opener for me to always make my own findings. You can make money online through; freelancing, blogging, affiliate marketing, dropshipping, online coaching, participating on survey sites, posting on forums, brand influencing, uploading of quality and problem solving videos on YouTube channels, skit-making on the various social media platforms.