What online opportunities can you see right now, to make money?

Cosmin17

Every day opportunities present themselves to us in different forms. And if we are not conscious enough, we may perhaps be overlooking some unique and viable opportunities to make money in this 2022.

Apparently, one way or the other, each and every one of us, would have seen or come across one online business avenue or two, that we would have loved to start or invest in, maybe due to financing problem, we may have decided to shift the plan till when we have the capital capability. But it's not a bad thing to maintain and nurture essential hopes lol!..... Because you really do not know when money will present itself.

THE ONLINE OPPORTUNITIES TO MAKE MONEY;

HAVING YOUR OWN APP:

Undoubtedly, many of us make use of so many apps on our phones, though, there are prioritize order to how we make use of these apps. Which means, some apps on our phones are very essential to us, no day goes by, that we wouldn't open these apps, even with their excessive unwanted ads....Do you know that the owners of those apps, are racking in money as you are viewing those ads in the apps from different locations....? Though, viable return from ads depends on unique geographical location of viewers.

Work towards having your own app, you could earn too!

AFFILIATE MARKETING: You would have noticed that, this always makes the lists, on how to make real money online. Indeed, this might bring a great fortune to anyone, if we join a very good Affiliate marketing program.

However, as lucrative as it might be, you would need to put in mammoth of work and energy into it, just to make a real commissions on your sales. You need a stalwart marketing techniques, to be able to convince people to buy what you are selling. Even, though your followers needs your products, you will still need to convince them to buy from you. Don't make the mistake of selecting random of people to be your followers, when you are building your list.

You need people with problems, then make sure the panacea is in your hands.
Who wouldn't need and want a cure for his/her problem lol!

Taking about online opportunities, of course there are alot of them. But over the years I come to realise that no matter how simple they may appear, no matter how attr3thry may be. Nothing good comes easy and one must work very hard to meet up. There has been a great misconceptions about how easy it is to make money online and how fast it may actually be and many has grown up with that mentality, believing all they need to make money online legitimately is just a computer system and a modern or possibly a very good Android browsing phone and a network.

As simple as that may sound they didn't put into comsiderations some other relevant factors such as having the money to invest, having the technical know how and also having or creating the time to work very hard on the online platforms.

Now when all that has been put in place then what ever drives ones passion or keeps one motivated is what a Chase. But personally what I think is hitting the ways now is the trading of either force or crypto currencies, although I will prefer trading of crypto if you can undergo the training.

This thread has great valid points.

I do agree that it takes hard work. Nothing comes easy in life. Trust me, I've tried every make money online opportunity that promised easy riches, and I did this for years, always believing in the hype. Only now in my old age, have I realized it takes hard work 🤣... Even harder than working a 9-5 job.

I've learnt that besides hard work, you have to step out of your comfort zone. This is an absolute must. You have to be able to make videos and post content online without thinking people are going to make fun of you. And if they do, who cares. The majority of people will appreciate your input, no matter how bad you think it is.

Wishing everyone the best of luck for 2022.

There are a lot of money making opportunities I see everyday on the internet but some of them doesn't really interest me but some also interest me such as print on demand. print-on-demand is currently one of the best online businesses I want to venture into a very soon because of how lucrative it can be and the fact that it can provide the opportunity for someone to make money passively. if you're good in graphic designing, then print on demand is definitely for you because it will give you the opportunity to upload a lot of designs and when it catches the attention of people, you are making a whole lot of money passively. Before you venture into print on demand, it is very important you know how to do your Keyword research so that people can be able to see your designs and probably purchase. It is just like Amazon Kindle publishing where you just publish your books and make your money passively. Another good opportunity I am looking at his CPA marketing. CPA marketing is something I have been on for a long time now and I am also trying to venture into it fully soon.
I'm currently a cryptocurrency trader.

The beauty about the online space is that it is growing almost on a daily basis and as such new opportunities are emerging and old ones are becoming much more rare to find . There are some things that are definitely going to be of importance and I am going to address that you should pick from the following skills .

Graphic design. There is an analysis that customers are more likely to view and advertisement if it is being portrayed in visual format like in pictures or videos over ones that have been written in text .
This is what makes graphic designers and video editors to be very important and they are also very much in demand .

You can also choose to have your own personal blog and this is going to require you just about $50 before you can be able to start . There are so many ways to which you can be able to make money from the a website which can be ranging from affiliate marketing or having adsense attached to it .
Digital marketing is also another very underrated skill because companies are always going to be looking for people to be able to boost their ability to make sales online .

The social media platforms has offered a way in which money can be made from home like; Facebook, where it can now be monetized and influencers are making use of it in terms of promotions where they charge high fees depending on the level of publicity which the influencer has. Instagram, is also one of the popular social apps to make money from, with this, we have a lot of influencers, and they make use of their page, through monetization and influencing of brands, skits and other activities. TIK-TOK is not left out of the journey as it is more of a network used by youngsters to make money online although it has been abused to some extent.

When it comes to making money online, with the availability of a good network coverage and a relatively good gadget, we can stay at the comfort of our homes and make money without stress and also less pressure. This opportunity has opened the eyes of many individuals such that, they are managing it very well. No doubt, the online space have some bad eggs which are trying to pollute the system and as such, it gets sometimes hard to find a legitimate platform.

Not most people will make money with the above mentioned ways to make money online. I have tried affiliate marketing many times in years ago but I have not been successful with it. Likewise trying to make money with app.
There was a time that I was kin in making money with app and I also learned how to make an app. But I got tired as I kept on having problem with Google admob.
Google admob is the best and the highest paid ad network for mobile app that an app developer can use to monetize there app. I have registered more than 6 Google admob accounts but I was banned from all the six accounts. I don't know why this has happened because I was careful nit to violate there rules and regulations.
So because of that I also lost interest in app. For now I am concerned about forex and crypto currency trading. It is just that it requires some few bucks up to $500to earn an reasonable amount of money.
For now I am busy with paid to post forum like trendri forum and some other free ways like survey and completing offers and some other free ways that are available.

It takes hard work indeed in order to earn money online, without hard work you can earn online and also offline. Their is no doubt, their are so many ways to make money online, it depends on our jobs preference, and what skill we have to approach a particular job. Online is full of opportunities even the less skilled user earn money online doing some simple task that doesn't need technical expertise, you use your intuition and complete the task. E.g, forum posting doesn't require much task from us, we can do it using our common sense and some level of good writing. We can also do micro job tasks like, visiting the blogs, given thumps up to a social media post and get credits for them. At picoworkers you get to see lots of micro jobs you can do, some are confusing and tedious, but if you take your time to study some of the task there, you can earn around $2 - $3 there a day. When I was pro active in the micro job site, I used to earn around $2 - $4 there a day, this days I'm not much active, so my earnings have dipped.

There are many opportunities in making money online and the truth is that, you need to conduct your own personal research to some extent so that you will not be scammed or brainwashed into investing on a site that you know nothing about. You can make money online through; freelancing, blogging, affiliate marketing, dropshipping, online coaching, participating on survey sites, posting on forums, brand influencing, uploading of quality and problem solving videos on YouTube channels, skit-making on the various social media platforms. Gone are the days when the social media was only being used to to chat or communicate between friends but recently, the social media platforms has been explored greatly and has monetization rules especially the Facebook, Instagram Twitter, and TiK-TOK channel all these are media platforms that influencers, skit makers and vendors have utilised so well in making money out of it.

There are many online opportunities but it is also advisable to get acquainted with a quality skill so that you can stand out in the world of competition. Without creativity and innovative ideas, you would not be able to gain the audience which you crave and which would aid in promoting your business or expertise as the case may be.

To be honest, internet is filled with many opportunities that can fetch us money. But lack of information, illeteracy, country of residence and many other factors have been hinderances to why money that can be made online is not fully utilized. Below are some opportunities that one can make money from online.

Freelancing: this is not new opportunity online but it is not widely utilized for many reasons. This method needs you to have some skills which can be exchanged for money. There are many websites out there that render this kind of service. The only problem with this is that they don't really like to patronise the newbies and also there is always stiff competition among users of this platform.

Drop shipping: just like affiliate marketing, drop shipping is a way of marketing online that involves buying products from some websites at cheaper price only to sell at some high prices. The only problem is that the foreign currency is not fixed at one price. Besides, this opportunity was badly affected during the Corona virus when there was no shipping.

No matter the opportunity that we may think of to make money online, we need hardwork and dedication to really make money.